Chapter twenty six-blush

{the original photo was made by Toxicfaith16, this is an edit done by me}

[Todays chapter will be lightly nsfw. There will be no actual smut, but it will be heavily implied. The light nsfw will not pertain to the plot, so if you wish to skip, there will be an alert. I personally recommend you read it, however. Enjoy your chapter!]

In the middle of the night, Keith woke up. Lance wasn't right and he could just feel it. He was clinging to his shirt and he was sweating a lot. Like he was having a nightmare or something.

But Lance wasn't having a nightmare. He was wide awake. Hours after they had laid down, Lance woke up, and wasn't happy.

He was thinking about him again. Lotor.

Even though he was a scumbag, he broken Lance's heart. He was upset. He was lonely.

Lance pulled on the front of Keith's tank top, licking his lips as sweat slid down his cheek. What to do what to do.

Lance was thirsty. He was thirsty for attention. He kept pulling on Keith's shirt, hoping to wake him up, which he did. He didn't care about what he was going to do, he missed the feeling. He missed then attention.

He didn't miss Lotor, but he missed the treatment. The kisses. The hugs. The hand holding.

Keith turned around.

Lance stared deep into his tired eyes and blushed deeply, his arms slowly wrapping around Keith, drawing him in. Keith was getting confused.

"Lance..are you okay?.." he said, looking up at him. Lance didn't answer, he just pulled Keith closer and closer. Keith blushed as the distance between them began to close, inch by inch, second by second.

Lance blushed hard and closed his eyes, leaning in.

Their lips met. It wasn't nice. It was unfamiliar and downright not okay. It was messing with Keith's Head.

He wanted to kiss him back. Badly. But he knew the kiss wasn't real. He knew Lance kissing him didn't mean love: it meant he was lonely. He wanted someone to care for him.

Keith's brain shut down and he succumbed, kissing Lance back with all the passion in the world. He wanted this too. He wanted Lance to kiss him. Badly. And now he had his chance.

~~~[Mild nsfw ahead, skip if you wish]~~~

Keith's chapped, rugged lips met Lance's smooth soft ones, and they melted together beautifully. Lance blushed, his hands blindly grabbing around. One of his hands rested flat on his back but the other untied Keith's ponytail and grabbed his hair, hands running through his soft, white and black mullet.

Lance blushed, feeling Keith's hands on his back. Like Lance, one hand was mindlessly rubbing circles on his back while the other knotted in his perfect hair.

The two mindlessly grabbed and held one another, rubbing and tugging and kissing violently. It wasn't soft and slow, it wasn't calm and serene. It was desperate. It was needy. It was rushed and violent and intense. The two knew the kiss wasn't good but they continued. Anything to have the others lips on theirs.

The kiss broke and Lance let out a choked gasp, coughing and breathing in as much air as he could. Immediately, he dove in for more, letting Keith crawl over top of him and steal his lips again. He let out a soft noise, pulling Keith in close and letting him slip and slide his tongue into his mouth.

The deeper the kiss got, the rougher it became. Keith was going fast and needy, and Lance was only keeping up because he wanted it so bad. Their tongues sloppily connected, curling around one another and fighting for dominance.

Lance blushed hard as he felt Keith straddle his hips and pin him down to the bed, stealing his mouth away and claiming him.

Keith's tongue invaded, pushing every which way and exploring around Lance's warm mouth. Both cheeks red, the two broke for air, panting hard. Lance got a good look at Keith once he was seeing correctly. Hot skin. Warm, bright red cheeks, his lips shining with saliva. Keith sat on his lap, panting hard.

[NSFW OVER]

Oh god, this was so wrong.

Keith couldn't have Lance this way and Lance couldn't have Keith. Even though their relationship had bloomed into a friendship, they still weren't ready for one another. They weren't ready for a relationship.

Lance's lips stung and he blushed. It felt really really good for a long time but now he just needs to wash his mouth out and clean the kiss from his lips.

Guilt started to trickle into his lungs. He used Keith. He used him to get over Lotor. He was so needy for attention he used his roommate—his friend.

Lance cupped his mouth and got up, running to the bathroom and rinsing his mouth out. What once was a deep, inviting taste now lingered on his tongue like poison.

Keith laid in bed, coughing and spluttering. He shouldn't have done that. He really really shouldn't have done that. He took control too fast without knowing. He should've known.

He should've been more aware.

Keith got up and grabbed a water bottle, draining his mouth of Lance's taste and running in the bathroom to spit it out, brushing his teeth three times over and trying his best to get Lance's taste out of his mouth.

He looked at Lance, who was still sweating. Glistening with it. He looked so tired. Tired and sad and guilty. Lance's eyes met his.

Keith bit his lip

"I'm sorry—"

"I'm really—"

The two interrupted each other. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment before chuckling. Lance's laughter bloomed out into a complete laughing fit. Keith cracked a smile and giggled, leaning against the wall and laughing.

"I'm sorry I kissed you." Lance whispered, cheeks still hot.

"I'm sorry I kissed back, heh.." he said, blushing.

Lance chuckled, gazing at him. The kiss was powerful, but left a sour taste in his mouth. Maybe one day in the future they could..try again. After Lance had moved on from Lotor completely.

Lance smiled at him. Keith smiled back.

"I'm gonna change. I'm all gross." He said, and Keith nodded, wanting to get in some comfy clothes.

The two boys parted ways, changing clothes and getting fresh again. Lance blushed, mouth tasting minty fresh.

Keith crawled in Lance's bed, waiting for him to come back so they could lay together again. Lance smiled upon seeing him waiting, climbing in and holding Keith in his arms.

"Keith?.." he whispered.

Keith perked up and hummed in response.

"You're not a bad kisser~" he smirked, hand resting over Keith's lower stomach, wrapping around him. Keith felt his cheeks get very hot.

"Heh. I could say the same about you, hotshot."

The two boys held one another and blushed.

"Goodnight Keith."

Keith smiled softly, pining.

"Goodnight Lance."

~1157 words~

Phew! That was nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hope you enjoyed!!

~Atha