Chapter twenty one-the frenchman and his love

{photo by LordZuuko}

[Todays chapter will be lightly nsfw. There will be no actual smut, but it will be heavily implied. The light nsfw will not pertain to the plot, so if you wish to skip, there will be an alert. I personally recommend you read it, however. Enjoy your chapter!]

Lance sidled up next to Lotor in the cab, tired and happy.

He was happy he didn't end up completely flunking his meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Labelle, And was happy that the show had gone well. Tonight he was going to be spending a few hours in Lotor's cozy flat, catching some movies, and having a good time together.

Lance hoped by the end of the night, the boyfriend title would belong to him. He's just adore if Lotor was his boyfriend~

Lotor's was so sweet and caring. He gave Lance everything he ever wanted and needed in a lover, and Lance trusted him so much.

Lance..Lance really really liked him.

Lance felt Lotor's fingers gently entangle with his, holding his hand gently as they rode down to his flat, enjoying the sound of silence and one another's presence and warmth.

Lotor took his free hand and gently wrapped it around Lance's waist, pulling him even closer and hugging up to him. So sweet.

As the limousine pulled up to Lotor's flat, Lance smiled, ready to relax and get comfy. Lotor helped him out of the car and walked with him to the elevator and up up up to his flat, holding his hand the entire way.

Lance felt a little rush of butterflies.

He was going to be in a big fancy flat.

All alone.

With a handsome Frenchman.

Hells yeah.

Lance walked with Lotor to his door, watching as he slid in the key and opened up the gateway to his home.

Lotor's flat was big and pretty, but homey and cozy. It was nice and warm inside. Lance couldn't wait to lay down.

"Make yourself at home. Get as comfortable as you want. I'm going to get some fresh clothes on." He said, pressing a kiss to Lance's cheeks and heading upstairs.

Lance smiled and took his shoes off by the door, hanging his purse up on a hook and sitting down on the plush couch, snuggling up with a warm blanket and waiting for Lotor to come back.

Then, out of absolutely nowhere, Lance sees them.

A pair of eyes watching him from atop a shelf.

Lance sits up and turns on a light, seeing what the hell was up there.

Cats.

Four cats.

Four.

One of them was a sleek calico kitten who leaped and bounded over to Lance, jumping down shelves and padding across the floor. She let out a tiny mewl and jumped on his chest, her little toe beans pressing his skin. Lance red the little pink tag on her collar.

"Ezor." He said. Funky name. But I guess a funky cat deserves a funky name. Lance looked up to the other cluster of kits.

One cat was sleek midnight black with funky white face patterns. Made her look like some sort of reptile. She jumped down and sat on one of the couches arm rests.

"Narti." He read the tag. Did all these cats have weird names?

Another cat was sleek white, sitting up with the other cat, who was very big and fluffy. She looked like a very grumpy cat. Lance squinted and read their tags.