"They're both similar questions. So drink up."

"Well we've dressed as girls but I've never kissed a dude, so I'm only drinking half."

"Oh no you're not." Jimin laughs drunkenly. He grabs Jungkooks face and pouts his lips despite Jungkook's strong attempts to push him away. We all laugh watching the two struggle, until Jimin finally lands a successful peck on his lips. He then proudly takes his shot, Jungkook on the other hand wipes his mouth in defeat and drinks his.

"Aw, Jikook." I chuckle, starting to feel a little dizzy.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 💧

"Last... questionn." Jimin gulps, drunkenly nodding his head with his eyes shut and waving his finger.

At this point everyone in the room is wasted, including me. I didn't have too much to drink, so I guess that makes the other girls and I lightweights. I feel sorry for Jungkook though, he's practically had a whole bottle to himself.

Jimin laughs trying to form a sentence.
"Nevahh... have I.... *giggle* Okay Okay, never... have I everr.... cheated..."

Jungkook giggles and chugs the remainder of the bottle. Rose takes the bottle from his lips and slurps the rest. Jimin also drinks from his 8th shot glass. I don't think Jimin has cheated, but he's so drunk he's practically been drinking for every question.

I sit still since I've never cheated on anyone or had a boyfriend for that matter, but something happens that makes my eyebrows raise high.

Tye looks at his glass, then takes a shot.

—TAEHYUNG'S POV—

After Jimin asked that question, I saw Lilo's expression when Tye downed his shot so effortlessly. She looks like someone had grabbed her heart and ripped it out of her, but he was too drunk to even acknowledge her reaction. Hmph, serves her right. Guess he's not such a Prince Charming after all.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 💧

Thunder rumbles through the sky. I slowly open my eyes, rubbing them lazily and holding my head from the minor throbbing ache. I can still hear the storm crashing loudly outside too.
I check the time on my watch.

3:16 am.

Letting out a tired groan I look around the room. Everyone's passed out on the floor in pretty hilarious positions, and the room reeks of alcohol. Of course even in his sleep Jungkook is still clutching onto his bottle. I'm surprised that I'm not drunk like these guys.

But when I look between Mina and Tye I notice someone is missing.

Lilo.

Since I'm awake and it's still early I figured I might as well go to bed. I drag my tired feet through the kitchen to go to my room when I hear a strange noise that makes me stop in my tracks.

Slowly I back up and turn on the light, only to reveal Lilo lying on the island counter half consciously, stuffing ice cubes down her top.

"Lilo? What are you doing?"

"Tae... Hyung... It's hot..."

"It's not even hot, you're just wasting my ice." I exhale, "Look, go upstairs to my roo—" I lean over her to pull her up but she swats my eye with the back of her hand.

"Ow!" I jump, holding my eye.

"I can get up on my ooown I'm soooober..." She sits up from the kitchen counter, swaying her body from side to side. Then she holds my face with two hands and tilts her head. "You're actually reallyyy hhandsome. It's a shame you have to be such a jackassss." She giggles.

I roll my eyes and separate her hands from my face. "You can't be this drunk from three shots."

"I toooold you I'm not drunk! Why do... pfftff— why don't you believe me it's you whose iss drunkk!" She takes more ice cubes and throws it down her top. The cubes that were once down her shirt have melted and created wet streaks down her top. An amusing idea hatches in my head.

I rest my hands on the counter by each side of her. The distance between our bodies gets thinner and a smirk creeps on my face when her eyebrows furrow,

"Okay then, strip."

She blinks at me innocently. "What?"

"You heard me. Strip."

I expect her to fizz up into an outraged bottle of tantrum, or slap me hard across the face, since I'm toying with her. I don't believe she's that drunk. If she was really the slightest bit sober she would never do it.

But to my surprise, she starts to unbutton her top.

Shit she really is drunk.

Who gets drunk that easily???

"Whoa whoa what are you doing?" I jump, grabbing her hands and holding them up.

"You told me to strip."

"Yeah but I was h-hey—!" She tugs at the opening of her top, desperately trying to get out of the wet material, I practically wrestle her to keep it on.

She winces and moans for me to let go, but I keep telling her to stop. The ice cubes slither and melt down her chest like a ribbon. I try to avert my eyes from it.

Eventually I win the fight and she falls on her back over the counter. I place my hands on my hips, releasing a sigh before buttoning up her top again.

"You told me... to strip though..." she whispers exhaustedly. I stare at her drunken but tired face for a while, my shoulders slacking while I exhale.

"...Not yet. I'll have to bring you upstairs myself."

—AUTHOR'S POV—

Taehyung hooks an arm behind Lilo's back and another beneath her legs, carrying her to his room bridal style.

"Wheee!" She spreads her legs and tosses her arms in the air, then blacks out completely.

Once they go upstairs Tye enters the kitchen, looking in the direction that they left.

Anger and alcohol running through his blood like never before.