Your Children

Dean
Dean had never wanted to bring babies into the world being a hunter, life has a sense of humor and you ended up pregnant with a baby girl. You named her Mary Celeste. The two of you only have one kid.

Sam
You and Sam have two kids together, both boys. You have one boy which Sam appropriately named Dean Castiel, and then 2 years later, you give birth to Kevin John.

Castiel
You too have one two kids together, a girl and a boy. You have one girl named Luna Eleanor, and a boy named Charles Gabriel.

Kevin
You have three kids together. Two girls and one boy. Your first born is a girl named Delaney Marie, your son is named Connor Winchester, and your second daughter is named Vivian Ivy.

Charlie
You two have three kids together. One boy and two girls. Your first born was a boy named Bellamy Newt, along with twin girls named Minerva Shay and Clementine Mia.

Chuck
You two adopt a brother and sister named Michelle Jean and Noah Grey. He didn't want to create any children, since who wouldn't even know what kind of powers the child would have.

Gabriel
You have one child together, a boy named Orion Alexander. He wanted many more kids because, believe it or not, Gabriel was really good with kids, but you weren't in the business of creating nephilims.

Crowley
You gave Crowley two heirs, both girl. Your first daughter was named Harmony Clara and your second daughter was Serenity Nova. Despite who their father is, you wanted to give them names that would give off an air of peace.

Meg
You two didn't have any children. She definitely wasn't a kid person, or a person at all. She not the type to be a mother.

John
John already had two children when you met him, and he was barely making due taking care of them. You basically adopted them when you got into a relationship.

Ruby
Like Meg, Ruby isn't one for kids. You couldn't imagine her as a parent, although she let you have as many pets as you want.