At home

Diamond*

After I put Rih out of the outside me and Rj watched movies. After theocoe went off I climbed on Rj lap straddling him looking at his face thinking is this a dream, I pinched myself to make sure.

"Baby what are you doing why you pinching yourself? "

" Because I'm trying to see if this is actually you are you actually here "

"Ma I'm here and I ain't going know where" he said while kissing on my neck turning me on.

I haven't had sex since that night on my birthday 2 years ago.

〰 explicit part starts here〰

I started grinding on his lap he grunted while kissing on my neck, I moaned and kissed his lips hungrily I've waited 2 years to do that, I slid my tongue across his bottom lip asking for an entrance he reluctantly let me take control and I slid my tongue on licking the roof of his mouth, he shivered and continued kissing me.

" First door on the right" I moaned as he opened up the door still had me in his arms.

He took off my pants and panties at the same time and put me up against the wall, picked me up and put my legs over his shoulders, he picked me up against the wall and put his face into my wet canal, his tongue flicked over my pearl constantly my legs started shaking while I was still up a against the wall, he tongue kissed her which sent me over the top I released my juices and they went into his mouth as he drunk them all up.

He put me down off of the wall and kissed me I tasted my juices they were sweet actually.

He laid me on the bed and took all of his clothes off, I never knew how big Rj was so this was a shocker he was huge. I still had on my shirt and Brahe slid me shirt and bra off and he started rubbing my perky boobs and slightly pinching my nipples, he put one of them into his showing the same attention to the next one. He looked me into my eyes and said " Are you sure ?" I shook my head yes.

He opened my legs and positioned himself between them, he rubbed his manhood up against my slit before easing into me.

It hurtled so bad because he was so big, when he finally got into me he had a look on his like " bruh" but the good kinda bruh. He say there for a minute so I can adjust. he started stroking slow and deep.

" Ahhh go faster Baby" I moaned out to Rj

" That's not my name what's name Diamond" he said kissing my neck

" Dddaaddyyy" I screamed out as he picked up the pace

" Yeah that right this mines and always while be"

" Yeah ittttsss yours" I moaned

" Turn on your side" he said

I turned on my side to have my leg picked up and put up in the air, I he slid inside of me and started pumping slower then faster.

" I wanna ride" I said to him

He laid on his back and slapped my ass hard leaving a hand print on my left cheek.

I got on top and slid into him teasing him a bit by going down and coming all the way back up, until I finally was all the way on it. I began grinding on him until he started making me bounce up down until I was about to reach my point.

" I'm about to cummm Rj"

" I am to Di" he grunted

I began to shake and release all over his stomach, them he came inside of me.

I got off of him about to go into the shower until I fell flat on the floor, this is worst than my very first time.

Rj sat there laughing his ass off.

" Help me mean ass !"

"Ok" he said getting up still laughing

He helped me into the shower we washed each other nothing happened in there because I was really sore. I took some aleve then went into the camera room to delete the kissing scene from on the couch caused parent watch this as soon as they get ,home.

I went back into my room