Bad mermories

*diamond*
I woke up the next morning to a empty bed and the smell of food.
I walked down to the kitchen in Cory t shirt, and sat down.
Since he didn't hear or see me walk down I decided to scare him to cheer my mood up a bit.
I kept down off of the bar stool, and walked behind him tickled his sides cause he didn't have on a shirt.
He jumped really hard and looked at me.
I was dying laughing on the floor 😂😂😂
Man ain't nun funny di (short for diamond )
I'm sorry I'm so sorry I said hugging him and kissing his neck.
Man U bettsta stop before U start sum u can't finish girl.
I stop kissing on him because I was only 15 turning 16 in a week maybe then.
I made u breakfast, he said. Since u know all what happened diamond I'm sorry I put you through that it was my fault that I didn't do trade with them if I would've did that u would not have been kidnapped and.......... Raped, he said with his head down.
I know it wasn't your fault u didn't want to do buisness with him so u can't blamed yourself for what happened but I do have something to tell u.
What is it babe?
Well when I was younger and my mom and dad would take these tripe out of town for days at time and I would stay with my cousins, and my uncle would come I to the room at night I would be in, and and and he would rape me orally.
"Baby come here" he told me because I started crying hard he held me tight I felt protected in his arms.
He carried me up to the room and layer me into the bed and we just layer there.
I stop crying and we laid there. We didn't even eat breakfast didn't really have the appetite.
He stayed in that day and he catered to me. He sung to me I didn't know he could sing that good.
But I told him that we had to go to school tomorrow so I need to get some uniforms since I'm staying over there.
But he told me that the school change the policy to where we didn't have to wear uniforms because others grades where sneaking onto floors even though it wasn't there floor.
He told me he got all the clothes he bought me from mall in his closet.
I'll pick out my outfit in the morning.

*cory*
Baby wake up we gotta go to school.
I got up to shower and do my other stuff. I came back she was still in the bed on her back.
Knowing she didn't have on underwear went under the covers and got to work. I was doing tricks and she started moaning and arching her back. She came and got up to shower real fast. Ain't no head like morning head.
She got in the shower and I brushed my teeth.
I decided to put on my rock jeans and A black truck fit shirt, and my gamma blues.
My baby put on a pair of miss me high waisted shorts a true religion t shirt and her bel airs, her hair was wet and curly.
We left and got in her truck since she haven't drove it in a while.
We got to school and Bria saw diamond she ran up and gave her a hug. They talked and started crying, and laughing. Bria went to class, I gave diamond a piggy back ride into school to her locker. Everyone was staring but I didn't care cause this was my girl. Her ass was fantastic in them shorts I couldn't help but look. Damn I said out loud looking at it.
She turned around and made it clap just to tease me.
Girl u Bette stop before I tear that ass up, I whispered in her ear.
She chuckled, and we walked into class hand in hand.

*diamond*
Cory makes me so happy and his head game is a1.
But Bria called me out of the class to talk she was talking about nun so I walked back in and that how Keisha was up in Cory and when she saw me she winked at Bria, Bria winked back and she kissed Cory.
I got mad and turned around Bria was smiling hella big.
Wtf, Bria what's funny
You bitch and she punched me.
I got up and punched her and slammed her head into the chalk board hard, she fell down.
You always gotta have wat u want u stingy bitch she kicked me in the front and got on top of me.
Even though I was on the bottom I was still fucking her face up.
What are u talking about ?
U took my sisters man bitch !
I got tired and punched her and knocked her out I got up and asked who was her sister, Keisha said me bitch!!!
I looked at Cory who was standing up red in the face, and walked out the class to go home. I'm. It the one to fight over a boy so I left.
Cory ran behind me but I was already in my truck I drove home leaving him there in the school parking lot