life or death

*diamond*

I woke up its was dark and I was sitting on the floor naked. I started banging on the door trying to get out but it was locked.

I want Cory I'm scared.

No don't need Cory baby I got u now. some buff man said while entering and locking the door.

He turned on a light I don't know him.

what do u want with me huh.

*smack* bitch I would advise u to shut up like now. so let's make a phone call thickness.

he called Cory from my phone

*phone call (c Cory & d diamond )

c: diamond baby are u OK

d: Cory help me please

x: bitch smack shut smack up punch

c:bitch ass nigga

d: corrryyyyyyyy !!!

x: can't wait to enjoy her mouth and p*ssy

c: nigga do--

*click*

the phone hangs up.

Now bitch get on the bed, he yelled and threw me on the bed

he tried to open my legs but I kept them close. He punched me in my stomach which made me open them. He played in between my legs and set the camera up to record. I was crying and screaming but he wouldn't move. He rammed inside of me and kept going inside and out. It hurted so bad I was screaming to the top of my lungs. He took my virginity by force I just wanted to die right now. I felt blood trickle down my legs and on to his d*ck.

he pull it out and tried to put it in my mouth I wouldn't open it reminding u my blood was on it. he pulled out his gun hit me with it in my shoved it in my mouth and he told me if I bit him he shoot me in my head. He was making me gag wen he took it out I threw up and rolled off the bed. I was bleeding everywhere and I was hurting bad.

ump just the video to your little boy friend.

he left the room

*Cory*

I got a text message on my phone, it was from diamond. I opened it was a video I pressed play it was this sick son of a bitch raping my girlfriend. I gotta get her today . aye boys strap up and let's go we gotta get my girl man. THIS ALL MY FUCKING FALT DAMN. I broke a window in my new beamer. I must really love this girl. but we gotta go.

we arrived up to x's trap house his only one so I know he's hear. we bust in shooting anything that moved. everyone upstairs was dead. We walked downstairs and saw a door. I opened the door it was dark. I heard sniffling and something moving backwards. I turnt the light on my phone and saw that it was diamond. she looked scared

Baby diamond you ok ?

she passed out I couldn't find her clothes so I put her on my black jacket she was wearing and took her to to take her to the hospital.

she was still breathing but I was scared for her I met thus be done to her it was my fault I let the people I love get hurt. I drove to the hospital doing 80 mph the wat there.

I carried her into the emergency and they took her. I sat down because I knew they weren't gonna let me back there.

I looked at my shirt and release I was bleeding I got shot in my stomach. I didn't even feel it. I told the woman I had been shot and so took me back there too. I saw them doing tests and stuff on diamond she was still unconscious.

I was brought back and they put me in surgery.

I woke up a couple of hours later and I woke up and saw diamond sitting in chair next to my bed crying.

what's wrong baby.

*diamond*

I was crying because my virginity was tooken from me by force I didn't want it to be that way. I heard Cory say whats wrong baby

I looked up and cried even more harder.

he got shot in his stomack and lost a lot of blood. he told me to come here and get in the bed with him. we slept for hours I couldn't eat anything. But today he got discharged he was acting like he never got shot he was acting normal. me on the other had was still sore and scared.

he took me to his house and layer me down. he said he had some business to handle and that he would be back.

He kissed my forehand and left