Step practice

Diamond

After I came home I was gonna go to sleep, but the I remembered I had to go to step practice.

I got up and put on a pair of yoga pants, and a crop top.

I walked out and got into my range rover, and drove to step practice. I walked in to see Brandon and Keisha all hug up kissing sitting on the bleachers. I laughed to myself and thought wasn't that bitch just sucking your dick earlier today?? Lhh I am weak but wateva. I got into my position to start my step but coach moved me all the way to the front, right in front of Brandon and Keisha all hugged up and kissing.

I started of the step by saying

" OHHHH ITS COLD IN HERE"

Then everyone else shouts " IT MUST BE SOME ALPAHS IN THE ATMOSPHERE"

We begin the step and we began stepping, into the transition I had to turn around. I spun around and saw the love of my life standing there looking down at me from the bleachers.

I instantly drop down on my knees when I see him messing up the step. everyone stopped and looked at me on the ground crying tears of happiness.

He starts walking down the bleachers, and get up and meet him half way running to him. I jump up and wrap my legs around his back and kissed him all over his face. everyone was ooo-ing at us kissing.

While he was still holding me a stopped kissing him and looked at his face, he had a goatee , his teeth where pearly white, and his dreads grew. not to mention his was really buff than before he was holding me under my ass cheek with one arm.

" Is it really u Rj" I said touching his face

" Yes.it.is" he said kissing me between every word

I got down and told him let's go home. I grabbed my bag which was in front of Brandon and Keisha.

I grabbed my bag and was about to walk away until Brandon grabbed me and said:

" Where are you going ?"

" I'm going with Rj now please excuse me I need to get going"

I pulled away and left and jumped on Rj's and sucked on his neck, I mumbled " I'm ready to go"

He nodded and we walked to my car and drove home holding hands.

〰 When we got home〰

When we got home I knew my parents weren't here because they left for business but I knew Rih was here so I called her.

"Rih"

"Yeah here I come" she yelled

When she started walking down the steps she stops and looks at Rj hungrily, she continues down the steps and stands there in front me because Rj had his hands around my waist and his head I'm neck sucking on it leaving a big mark.

" This is Rj"

" I thought you said he was dead" she said biting her lip looking at Rj

" I thought so too" I looked at Rj then we kissed,

" Hey Rih here take my keys and go to the mall or somewhere." I said handing her my keys to my truck

" Ok but can I get hugs please" she begged

I have her a simply sisterly hug, then when it came

to Rj he wanted a side hug not trying to mean, but she have him a full hug and ran her and all the was down his abs and was Finna touch his dick until I slapped her hand away.

" You know what give me my keys back you can walk" I said pushing her out of the door and locking it cause she doesn't have a key.

Me and Rj laid on the couch watching tv and eating food. the love of my life is back and is not going anywhere.

*Diamond range rover in mm*