Stuck between my rock and a hoe

*cory*

Man I can't believe that botch Keisha kissed me in front of diamond man!!

Man the bitch breath smelt like hot ass I need to brush my teeth. But I gotta get diamond back I need her in my life.

Gotta call the homeboy to pick me up and take me over to her house. I was gonna make it right with her because we already

been through to much.

*knock knock*

diamond opened the door mad as hell her cheeks were red and her eyes were puffy.

she tried closing the door on me but I put my foot in the door.

y are u crying ?

because I called my brothers and they still haven't found my mom and dad.

oh I'm sorry but diamond look about what happened today she just came up in my face talking shit and her breath smelt like 40 cans of bounce that DAT ass juice and I just wanted her gotta my face then she kissed me wen she saw u.

I know it made u mad but I didn't kiss her back because she nun but a how and I love you diamond.....and I kinda need u to be with me kinda like my ride or die chick.

she jst looked at me with a blank expression.

"you love me"? she said her eyes starting to water up a bit.

y-yeah I do a lot

she shed a tear and said "I love u too cor"

we began to kiss and make out but knew she wasn't ready for sex so I wasn't gonna pressure her so I stopped the kiss and we cuddled and order pizza and chicken.

*diamond*

Me and Cory were eating and cuddling on the couch all of a sudden I got this feeling and needed Cory mouth but I just ignored it and kept watching TV and eating.

I went to sleep on the couch. I felt him pick me up and carried me to my room he took my clothes off putting me on a t shirt and he got undressed and climbed in bed with me I felt safe.

The next morning I woke up it was Saturday. I cooked breakfast and woke Cory up with kisses on his face and neck.

he woke up and started kissing me all over I was getting wet and wanted him badly, but I wanted to wait till my birthday next Saturday. Can't wait till my birthday.

we got up and we ate breakfast. we drove around until he told me to take him to his trap. I wasn't scared because I've been to my brothers many of times and sold something for them too.

we got out and walked in of course naked girls but they where all ugly and hoes.

He walk us down the hallway and we came to a room with people in it.

I remeber tae from the house so I spoke to him and everyone else.

I had to pee so I asked him where was the bathroom he said down the hall to the left.

I walked down hall and heard noises of people fucking but it was three people instead of two. then I heard someone yell "Keisha gag that dick just like that."

I got my phone out and stuck it in the door and recorded Keisha sicking dick and getting fucked. Ugh she was nasty.

I used the bathroom and came back and sat down bit Cory motioned me to sit on his lap, I did but didn't put all my weight onto his legs.

he said to me "relax me u coo stop tensing up". I did and I actually had fun there I met tae girl tanya and she was sweet but sassy.

When we were about to leave I saw Keisha coming out ta the back with the two dudes. She looked at me and dropped her head "how" I said loud enough for her to hear. everyone laugh and she ran out the house.

Me and Cory left and went to his house we chilled and went to sleep.

*skipping to Friday*

Today was Friday so Cory took me shopping I didn't wanna go to the club so he threw me and birthdash at his house.

Wen we got to the mall he made me go into the Gucci store and insisted I get my outfit and shoes from there. I didn't want to because they where Hella expense. I mean I would buy from here with my own money but I didn't want to use his.

I picked out a red fitted thigh length long sleeved dress and some black red bottoms. He rung it up and played for it. and we left. He took us back to his house and he made me strip and gave me a massage.

I wasn't tense anymore and was ready to get loose.

We ate food and was laying down in his bed.

babe ?

yes ? he said

I think I'll be ready on my birthday.

are you sure because I don't wanna rush in to anything u don't wanna do?

yea I'm ready I said while giving him a kiss.

we went to sleep.

*Cory*

I went to sleep on the fact that diamond wanted to have sex. I was happy but kinda scared at the same time.

I woke up and made her breakfast in bed she ate and chilled I told her not to come on the first floor until 9:00 pm

she had a long time to wait because everything was being set up and stuff. I still wondered why she made sure Keisha had to be here at the party but what ever.

It was now 7:00 and diamond was in the tub and was getting a massage by a girl I didn't want no man rubbimg all on my girl like DAT.

It was 8:30 and people started showing up. when she saw Keisha she ran over to the DJ and told him showing and handed him her phone.

The party got love and people where dancing and having fun we opened her gifts and continued dancing. she started twerkin and hiking on me to "she twerkin".

she stopped then went up to the DJ booth and got on the stage.

well hey everybody thanks for coming to my party but I wanted everyone to see something it about a special someone hear can u put the spotlight on Keisha please thank you she said. Keisha started smiling hard and making her way up to the stage. then the DJ played and video.

its was a video of kiesha getting fucked by two of my homeboys at the trapped.

"ugh damn Keisha u deep throat good" one of my homeboys said.

"aye girl can u tighten yo walls or sum because yo shit loose?" my other HB said

everyone was laughing at her pointing at her too.

she swallowed both they nuts and left. By time the video was over she was embrassed and ran off the stage and out the house everyone was laughing.

*diamond*

The bitch Keisha thought I wasn't gonna get pay back for her kissing my man ahhh bitch please.

It was like 2 am and the party started whining down until Cory started putting people out.

he told me to pack some clothes we were going to a hotel tonight.

I did as told and we got into the Benz truck.

We checked into to the most fanciest hotel ever. It was beautiful we got up to the room and I instanly started kissing him. he stopped me and said can we get into the tub first. we got into the tub and bath together I got my hair wet to make it curly. he oileed me down with another massage. he started kissing me all over my body and then reached my spot.

"oh yeah right Cory" I moaned as I held his head.

I came and he came up put on a condom, and placed himself between my legs. You ready he said to me before kissing me and sliding into to me inch by inch. it hurted a lot and I did bleed a little when he got all the way in he sat there still kissing me. He started to go in and out it hurted at first then it mixed with pleasure it went on for hours until we both climaxed and went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.......