gods bee

* The doctor came back in and told me that it was 2 months pregnant.

My mouth dropped open as RJ mouth dropped to the floor.

Well u can get yur prenatal vitamins prescription at the front desk and go and get it and congratulations.

I got up walked to the front desk made my  next appointment and left with RJ on my tail.

best friend you okay? he asked

Yeah I'm find ima gonna take you home o gotta tell Cory about this ttyl luv ya RJ.

OK luv ya too mond.

When I got home Cory was hitting on his couch smoking some weed. He tried to past it to me but I refused it because it wasn't good for the baby, but he didn't know about a baby so I had to yelled him.

Sooo Cory I went to the doctor today.

OK what did they say?

That I'm ummmm..... pregnant I said low enough for to him to hear me. Tears started calling down my face I was only 16 and pregnant.

He raised my chin up smiling at me.

Y u crying ma I'm happy that I'm gonna have a baby by u.

You are I said wiping my tears.

yea I'm am.

*Cory*

I got up and left when diamond told me she was pregnant. I mean I was happy but I didn't want another baby. So I went to the bm house to fuck and get some head because I couldn't get any from Diamond. I walked in her house she was laying on the bed butt ass naked.

I walked over to her she unbuckled my pants and put me into her mouth and started deep throating. I bust in her mouth and she sucked it all down. Then I got her on top of me riding me like its no tomorrow and bouncing up and down.

I came and left. I didn't feel bad about what I was doing to Diamond because she wasn't giving a nigga any sooo I went and got it.

I went home and saw that diamond truck wasn't there I guess she went home I'll call her later. I went to sleep fast and didn't wake up to the am. school was already out it was summer break. (a/n I k ow I moved the school year quick but it was other things that I wanted to do in the summer break).

I called Diamond phone she didn't answer ump I wonder what's wrong with her but IDC.

my birthday was in two days and I was gonna turn up with my boys and get wasted and have fun.

Diamond came over and had been missing all up on me she wanted to have sex but I wasn't having because she's pregnant and I ain't having sex with no baby. I jst gave her head and she was sleep on the couch.

I carried her to my room and played her I'm the bed and drifted off to sleep with her.

*diamond*

Ugh my life was falling apart. My brothers still haven't found my  parents yet to still hate them for it though. I was pregnant at 16, I was raped and abuse and cheated on. My life is just fucked up.  tired not o do have a miracle growing inside of me and I can't take it all out on it.

tomorrow was Cory's birthday I was gonna let Jim have it with his boys at the strip clubs I'm guessing. I knew he was gonna come home fucked up but it was gonna be his birthday.

I'm gonna take him shopping today for a birthday outfit and shoes and jewelry.

Babe come on we're gonna go to the mall to buy you a birthday outfot and other stuff just lemme get dressed.

I put on a coach maxi dress coach sandals and my coach pouch to throw around me. my hair was still curly so I left it like that.

I walked downstairs and told Cory I'm ready.

We got to the mall he went into the Gucci store and found an outfit and shoes.

I took him to this fancy jewelry place and bought him some ice.

After it all added up I spent about 20gs on him today but it was worth it.

I went home cooked him so dinner and gave him a massgae and we went to sleep after that.

*Cory*

uhhhh I woke up feeling refreshed and loose because to the massage diamond have me last night.

I smelt breakfast cooking and went downstairs to see my baby cooking breakfast. I could see her baby dump a Lil and I went up to her and layed my head on her stomach she was three months pregnant. I always wondered of the baby was actually mine and not her so called " bestfriend" RJ. I left or alone and ate my big breakfast.

She made me eggs, toast ,chicken breast, grits, pancakes, waffles, biscuits, saugasge, ham,and cinoman rolls. I got my grin on kissed her and waited until it was time fo me and my boys to head out to the strip club.

I put on my all white button down guccie shirt and white pants and Gucci loafers, my new rolex, my new ice gold chain and pinky ring to that my baby bought for my today.

I walked out the house as I gave diamond a big wet kiss and told her don't wait up for me.

She nodded her head and went upstairs.

As for me I made it to the club and started turning up I was 17. I was so drunk. I got like seven lap dances and smoked so much weed and drank so much ciroc, 1800, and vodka. I was fucked up my didont want me to drive home but I insisted that o was okay. i drove home and pulled up in the drive way.

I fell on my way getting out of the car and I fell into diamond truck and punched her windows out of it. I walked into the house and yelled "daddy's home bitch"!!

Diamond came down the steps wiping the sleep outta her eyes.

*diamond*

I woke up when I heard Cory yell "daddies home bitch".

I got up and went downstairs wiping the sleep outta my eyes.

Cory watchu doing stfu.

no bitch u shut up fatty.

OK Cory your just fucked up go get on the bed.

NO IM NOT BECAUSE WHEN EVER I GET IM THERE ALL YA FAT ASS DO IT JUST ROLL OVER ON ME AND CRUSH ME. SHIT IM ONLY WITH U BECAUSE YOUR PREGNANT AND YOUR BROTHERS. HELL THE PROBELY AONT EVEN MINE SONCE U WAS ALWAYS AROUND THAT BITCH MADE AS NIGGA RJ. THATS THATS THATS... WHY I BEEN FUCKIMG MY BABYMOMMA AND NOT YO FAT ASS YOU YOU YOU WODE LOW ASS.

What the hell wrong with you, you gone away some foul shit like to me with all the shit I been through wit u please and u do me like I'm trash then you cheat on MW again with yo baby momma!! u know Cory fuck u I'm done wit u fuck move out my way.

he push me against the wall hard and said " you ain't going no where".

my back started to hurt thinking Bout the baby inside of me. I tried once more to go around h but this time he slapped me on the floor and I I fell flat on my small baby bump seeing in cave in from my weight falling on it. I screamed in pain as Cory seen what he had did to me. He tried to pick me up but I told him to leave me the fuck alone. I got up and realized a great amount of blood was coming down my legs. I called my brothers and they came and got me and took me to the hospital. Cory was gone by then. I had passed out in my brothers arms.

*dream when I passed out*

mommy mommy mommy pweaze wake up so u can fall in love with my daddy.

I know u lost mi othda sister bit mommy pweaze wake up pweaze wake I need you I wont be born until u wake up and meet mi daddy mommy wake up wake up.

his little voice started to fade away.

I woke to a bright light in my face my brothers where sitting on each sides of my bed crying.

TO BE CONTINUED..................................