is it really love

Diamond*

diamond *

I woke up the next morning to a empty bed and no sigh t of that Cory was coming back to the hotel.

I started crying and put my clothes on even though I was hurting.

I walked out the hotel realizing that Cory drive me here and I didn't have my car.

So I called a cab and it took me home I paid and got out.

I walked into my empty and lifeless home filled wit all my presents from the party.I started opening them and realized tae had got me another iPad 5 even though I told him I had one already. Guess I'll just this one for wattpad writing.

I sighed and realized that I was just a fuck and duck to Cory. Even though I wasn't a virgin a felt that it was my first time with out it being it taken from me with force.

It even matter to me because he left me open to him. I closed my door and shut myself out from him.

i stayed in my room listening listening to dumb by jazmin sullvian blasting it and singing to the top on my lungs until I was hoarse but after that I jst hummed.

I missed the old me was I acting like this about a boy I can back out there and get me another one do bad all by myself.

So I stopped the sad music put on a top crop that said boss a pair of cheetah print leggins to show off my ass. and my Jordan's. Straighten my hair put on some makeup and left to go to the mall.

I was walking around the true religion srote buying jeans then I walked out to see Cory with some girl and a kid.

I could've got mad but I decided to play him out.

I walked past switching my hips not hard but seductively that made my ass shake.

I walked past him and said hey Cory and kept walking and made sure to look back and wink because I knew I was staring at me with his mouth open.

Then I saw my best friend rian and gave him a hug and he walked away with his arm around my waist. We walked through the mall laughing and catching up and shopping. We did bump into Cory a few times and I just looked and smiled deviously.

*Cory's p.o.v*

Man I know y'all probs hate me right now. I know I fucked up with diamond bit I just wanted to spend time with my daughter Jarnae.

I know y'all probs think that I fucked her and left but I really didn't something happened at the trap and I didn't have enough time to tell her. Then I got back to the hotel and saw that she was gone I continued my day with my daughter and bm.

I not gone lie I had been ducking around with the babymom's but I really liked diamond I gotta talk her and get my abay back I need her.

I dropped sky (Jarnae mom) off at home and drove to diamond house.

When I got there was a car parked in the driveway. I walked in only to see diamond cuddled up with the dude I saw from the mall earlier today I instantly got mad.

Diamond what hell are u doing!!

First off your in my house and u left me to be with yo baby mama and this is my best friend RJ now chill and leave!!