tough love

*1 year later*

*Diamond*

Well its been one year since RJ "supposedly" died, but I have doudts.

My brothers got my parents back after RJ "died".

I think them being kidnapped had something to do with RJ because they came back the next day.

I have happy to have my mom and dad back but, I miss my bestfriend . . I know you guys probably thinking its been a year get over it, but I can't forget him.

Over the summer I did catch up with my old friend Cameron. I told him all what happened including Bria. He kinda got mad because me him and bria use to be close in elementary school.

I haven't seen Bris since the day we fought like almost two years ago. She went like M.I.A, and her sister Keisha.

But anyway me and Cameron were going to the movies today. ( We are nothing more than friends)

I haven't seen anyone or been out on a date since the RJ situation.

Now I'm leaving the movies with Cameron and I'm going home to go to sleep.

Sometimes I would have bad dreams about him getting tortured and I would disturb me to where I would wake up in the middle of the night and throw up.

Rj was the only person that could make me feel pretty, at first it was Cory until he showed his ass and showed me the real him. I have been keeping track on him all about his where abouts and how he moves around, so i can get him and kill him.

Right now it's like 3 am and I'm not sleepy I tried going to sleep, and end up thinking about the fact the Rj is gone and that no one could love a fat girl like me and that I was worthless.

I crying my eyes out and now I have a major head and my nose is Stuffed up to point where I just scream.

'Baby are you ok', met mom asks coming up and hugging me.

No mommy I'm not I miss Rj I miss my bestfriend, I feel day and worthless nobody wants me school starts later on today I can't so it mommy I'm sorry I can't was all I said before I saw blackness come all around me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰well this is all I have to offer right now because I'm not in my best stat of mind right so lata 😓😓😞😞〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰