이십 육{twenty six}

"TaeTae baby,you can leave this place today."Jungkook chuckled,the boy's face lit up at that."Y-Yay!T-T-The food h-here is a-a-awfuly."Taehyung cheered,making cute grabby hands at the younger."C-C'mon,b-bring T-TaeTae away!"

Jungkook's face flushed pink,Jimin glaring at him in jealousy.

"Aw,baby,don't make Jungkook do that."Jin laughed,"Come on,I'll bring you."Jin bent down and picked the teenager up on his back."God this looks so stupid."Jungkook whispered,as they walked out,nurses and passerbys staring at them.

"Don't give a shit bout' them."Jimin growled under his breath,spatting mentally while giving a fierce glare at every single person who gave Jin and Taehyung a weird look."They just can't appreciate perfection."

Taehyung giggled at Jimin's praise,"N-No p-p-poopoo!"

"Come on,come on,ignore them,let's go."Namjoon called,leading them to his dark pink car,courtesy of Jin.

Jin let Taehyung into the passenger seats,followed by Jimin and Jungkook,then he and Namjoon got into the front seats.

Taehyung poked his head to the front,chirping,"W-Where we g-go?"

"Home,sweetie."Jin smiled."Why?"

"W-Wanna go i-ice c-c-cream."

"Ice cream?You wanna go to a ice cream shop?Which one?"Namjoon asked,as he slowed down to get ready to change direction.

"N-Nice one!"Taehyung exclaimed,making Jungkook and Jimin chuckle,Jin taking out his phone to search for a cute ice cream shop,since Taehyung really liked cute things and the colour purple.

"Here."Jin passed Joon the phone,as Namjoon began driving towards a store named 'Fuzzy Frosties'.

After they parked,Jin pointed to a sign reading,'Line Friends Sale' and exclaimed,"Look,Taehyung!You like Line Friends,right?"Tae's eyes lit up as Jin mentioned Line Friends,they were his favourite as they were so cute."Y-Yupp!"

"Come let's go in!"

They entered the shop,and sat down at one of the tables.

They looked at the menu,seeing all the purple sweets the shop had to offer

"How about we go to the counter and see the Line Friends ones,baby?"Jin asked

Tae nodded.

sorry for my crap,i don't know what to write anymore.