십구{nineteen}

"Tae!"Jimin called,waving to the older as he stood in his casual tight ripped jeans and dark T-Shirt.It was Saturday,and the shorter had asked Taehyung to meet him to go to a KTV.

Tae came with Jin,which was actually no surprise,since the older didn't really let Taehyung leave home himself in fear of his baby brother getting kidnapped or hurt.He was kind of paranoid,but was just looking out for his brother.

Taehyung's face lit up,as he lifted his arms and waved like a kid.Jimin chuckled,he was really cute.It was actually hard not to fall for the childlike boy,he was just so innocent and angelic.

"Calm down,baby."Jin laughed,hand in pocket while the other reaching for Taehyung's outstretched hand."Jiminie's not going anywhere."

Taehyung was in a pair of tight,black jeans,and a white T-Shirt while Jin was in denim jeans and a black,short sleeved hoodie shirt."Jiminieee~!"Taehyung whined as he ran forward,giving the shorter a big hug.

The feeling of that innocent hug made Jimin blush,this physical contact he longed to have and receive.

"C-Come on,let's go."Jimin smiled,leading the older while Jin followed near behind.

"TaeTae,you know how to sing?"Jimin asked,as they made their way to their booked room,Room 3.The booked room beside theirs,Room 2,seemed akwardly silent,no music was on,even though the screen was lit showing there was someone inside.

"Nevermind."Jin dismissed it,and they entered the room."Pick your songs!"

"I'll pick the first song.We shall sing it together,but there are only two mics.Who will share?"Jimin asked,quickly picking the popular song,'Magic Shop' by BTS. (who is in bts i wonder...)

"Jiminie how about you share with Tae?You don't meet him much these days."Jin suggested,already grabbing a mic,the song was one they were a familiar with.

"U-Uh I don't--"Jimin protested,but was cut off by an excited whine."Y-Yeahh!!"Taehyung exclaimed,
snatching the other mic and scooting over towards Jimin.Jimin flushed,but since the room was dark,no one could see his reddish face.

"Okay...L-Let's start."Jimin announced,pressing 'play' on the screen as the music started.

"m-m-mangseorindaneun geol ara jinshimeul malhaedo
gyeolguk da hyungteodeullo doraonikka."Taehyung sang.

For some reason,the boy doesn't stutter much when he sings.His deep,soothing voice was perfect for the part.

They continued singing.

"naega nain ge shireun nal
yeongyeong sarajigo shipeun nal
muneul hana mandeulja neoye mam sogeda~"Jin sang,his smooth,high voice was,once again,perfect for the role.

'geu muneul yeolgo deureogamyeon
i goshi gidaril geoya
mideodo gwaenchana neol wirohaejul..'Jimin sang melodiously,then they all exclaimed the chorus.

"Magic Shop~!!"They giggled,having fun trying the rapping parts,since none of them could actually rap,their voices being too soothing and smooth.They knew someone who could rap though,but Namjoon was busy.

Jungkook could rap,too.He could also sing.The music teachers said that when Jungkook tried,his singing deserved an A*.

Badboys like Jeon didn't always do good.They didn't always try,Jungkook was stubborn and hot tempered,but he had what others had.

A soft spot.