열두{Twelve}

Short chap:)

For one,Jungkook felt weird.He wanted to puke.He wanted to sleep.He wanted nothing more than Taehyung.He wanted those soft lips on his own.

But Jungkook wasn't ill.

He was horny.

So horny,that he couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung,his lips,thighs,everything.He jerked himself off,and yet it just went back hard after a few seconds.That's how much it hurt.

He wanted to go see Taehyung,and fuck him senseless.

But,it was a Friday night.And so,only on Monday could he finally see the boy.That hurt Jungkook's boner and his heart a lot more.

If he could,he would probably fuck anyone,just to relieve the pain.He was grounded,though.And he didn't just want a pussy or another one's ass.He only wanted Taehyung.

Thus,he called Jin.

He needed relief,now.

"Hello?"

"Jin,where do you live?"

"What?Jungkook?"

He heard a sharp yell from the background.

"Jinnie?Is that Jungkook?"

"Yeah..."

"Give me the phone now."

"Uh okay."

"Hello?"

"Jungkook,stay away from my TaeTae do you get me?"

"What?"

"I know what you did,puberty sucks."

"Namjoon.Give give me his address,please."

"No?What the fuck.Why would I just give you Tae's address?So you can fuck him?"

"God,please Joon!I need help,now.I have a huge problem...Please."

"Badboy Jungkook pleading sure is a rare thing....No.Goodbye,Kook."

"Namjoo--" ----------

"Fuck!"Jungkook yelled,his heart hopeless,body helpless.He groaned in discomfort and pain,his room dark as he sat on his bed in a corner,his boner under his loosest and softest clothing.

He wanted to cry.