두{Two}

"Jung--" "Hey."

Jin stared as troublemaker Jeon Jungkook entered the classroom.It kind of annoyed the man,seeing one of his students be so disrespectful and nonchalent,but he rarely did anything to show it.Jin took a deep breath,then sighed."Go sit down,Jungkook."

"Yeah,yeah.I don't need you to tell me to sit.It's not like I want to stand."Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jin was already losing his temper.Having to deal with this almost everyday made Jin's patience run.He smiled threateningly.

"Jungkook-ah,why did you even come to class?"Jin asked in a mumbling tone,his fist slightly clenched behind his back.

"Joon asked me."Jin glared at Jungkook for using Mr Kim's real name,and exited the classroom,making a quick exuse that he needed the bathroom.

"What the fuck?Get out of my seat,you idiot."Jungkook glared at the innocent,scared boy,sitting at Jungkook's seat.When the boy didn't move,Jungkook stomped over to him,and slammed his fist on the table."I said,get out.Now!"

At Jungkook's fierce and loud yell,Taehyung flinched,and tears rolled down his rosy cheeks in fear.Too scared to reply,he just sat there trembling.

"Who is this kid?"Jungkook growled,looking at the class."I expect an answer,you dumbasses."

"H-His name is Taeyong,he's new."One student stuttered out.

"Taeyong,huh?"Jungkook grinned."So,Taey--"

"M-my name is n-not T-Tae Y-yong!"Taehyung exclaimed fearfully,the emotionally little male having the natural instinct to correct Jungkook,even though he scared him.

Jungkook's face darkened as he smirked."Dare interupt me,eh?"Roughly,he shoved Taehyung out of his chair,making the boy fall,whimpering and tears threatening to fall.

Before Jungkook could do anything else,Jin returned,and when he saw his precious brother on the floor,he immediately approached them.

When Taehyung saw Jin,his tears truly began to fall.Tae bawled his eyes out,wailing.

"Shut u--"Jin shoved Jungkook out of the way and picked his brother up."Oh my god,Taehyung,what happened?"Jin stroked Tae's head,before standing him up and screaming into Jungkook's face.

"JEON JUNGKOOK,WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY BABY?YOU WANNA DIE,HUH?I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR FUCKING PRANKS AND TROUBLES,YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE!"

The class stared wide-eyed,the teacher had never once cursed this much or even yell this loudly before.And his 'baby'?What was up with that?

"Yeah."Jungkook mumbled."Oh look,the bell rang.Bye."

"I will kill you."Jin shot a glare of daggers at Jungkook,before carrying his crying little brother all the way to the teacher's lounge.