십칠{seventeen}

Short chap:(

Jimin sighed as he lay in bed,his heart heavy.

-

"B-Because I-I like Koo-Kookie!"Taehyung exclaimed,hugging the stuffed bunny tightly."L-Love him v-v-very much."

Jimin's heart clenched at this statement.He had known Tae ever since they were six,being one of the very few people who accepted him as he was.

As the stuttering,shy boy.They couldn't- no,they didn't,know that Tae was actually a sweet angel.Like most bratty kids,almost everyone stayed away from him,rumors spreading about him like wildfire.

He's stupid,they said.

He's dumb.

He's a stuttering idiot.

He's a sped.

He's ugly.

Many of these were untrue,Taehyung was in fact very cute and handsome,he wasn't an idiot or even dumb,he was just academically disabled.He knew basic things,knew what to do whenever there was a problem.He would give in,if there was an argument,not like others who would just sit there and cry.

He was,in fact,smart.Smarter than those his age at six.

But he was honestly never given the chance to know that.

The only people he knew he could trust was his brother,Jin.

Until he met Jimin.

Jimin changed his life,he made the poor boy's life happier,more positive.

He protected Tae from bullies,defended him when he was wronged.

Jimin took care of Tae as if he was the older brother.And so,that was what Taehyung looked at Jimin as.

A big brother.

What he didn't know..

Was that Jimin loved him.

As another.