포어{Five}

"T-Tae!"Jungkook bolted upright in his bed,panting,dried tear stains all over his face.He was trembling.

His eyes widened when he realised what he had just said.Did I just scream out the name of that kid?

"Oh my god.What the fuck is happening to me?"Jungkook groaned,trying his best to remember his dream.He knew it was about Taehyung alright.But what he didn't know was why he had been crying.

The last time he had been crying was a year ago,when his uncle passed away.Crying made him feel weak.He believed his uncle left because of him.He thought crying was for the poor and defenceless.

Little did he know,only those who could actually cry were really humans at heart.Only those who cried were strong and brave.And he was to learn that.

-

Taehyung's Focus

Scared.That was the only word in his head,he was scared.It seemed like the word had split into thousands,filling up every part of Taehyung's frail body.

"S-Stop i-i-it..!"He exclaimed in fear,backing away,his eyes wide.

"What's with the stutter?You're weird."The big girl in front of him laughed mockingly."Don't even try to get close to Jungkook oppa."

Another girl grinned,and brought both her hands to the front,pushing Taehyung against the wall behind him roughly.Tae gasped inaudiably,his eyes watering.

Jinnie,where are you?Help me!

"Oh?Are you crying,you brat?Loser."The bigger girl laughed again maniaclly,before bringing a sharp slap on Taehyung's milky white cheek,making it red.

This was the first time in a long while that Taehyung had been hit so harshly,and he burst into tears at the rough,unkind words and the stinging slap,his hand on his now red cheek.Tears rolled down his face,soaking the bottom of his shirt as he lifted it up to wipe his tears.

The girls gasped,then mocked the poor kid.

"Wow,you're so fat!You don't even have muscles."The girl who pushed Tae,whose name was Song Gi,brought up her leg and kicked Taehyung in the stomach.(yep she can kick highh)

Taehyung cried,and hugged his stomach in pain,crouching down.The girls looked at him in disgust,and ,thankfully,shashayed away.(ew)

Tae was left there to cry his heart out in pain and sadness,no one was there to comfort him.Jin had to go to the toilet so he left the kid outside the toilet,Jimin,his bestfriend who never really judged him,well,let's just say that the last time Taehyung saw him was two days ago.He was sick at home.Namjoon,who knows where he is.Probably dreaming about his boyfriend.And--

"Oh my god."

-Jungkook.Tae didn't like him much,he was rude,and scary.

And yet there he was,staring at Taehyung's limp body,he looked so vulnarable in his crying,abused state.

Then he came towards Tae,and picked him up,carrying him on his own back."What the fuck happened to you."Jungkook mumbled under his breath,but Tae heard him.

Having been taught great manners by Jin,Taehyung managed to stutter out a few words,even though he was scared.Why was Jungkook carrying him?Was he going to hurt him again?

"N-N-N-No b-bad w-w-words..."

Jungkook looked over his shoulder in surprise,did Taehyung just talk to him,when he was hurt,crying,and broken?

"K-Kookie c-c-can't s-say bad w-words...J-Jinnie will s-scold y-y-you..."Taehyung muttered shyly,burrowing his head into Jungkook's neck,his soft brown hair touching Jungkook's skin.

Taehyung just couldn't help it.

-

Taehyung's P.O.V

Warm...

He was so warm,Jeon Jungkook.Scary,mean,rude...but warm and comforting.I loved this feeling.Kookie was even warmer than Jinnie!

I wanted to hug him more,snuggle into his warm touch more.

I feel my heart beat going faster!

I feel a bit sad,what is this feeling?A feeling of sadness,warmth,happiness...all mixed together.

A feeling I couldn't quite get..

But soon we reached Jinnie's office thingy...

And he put me down.Aw..

I missed his touch already.