이십 일{twenty one}

warning

The poor boy whined and whimpered,struggling to get out of that uncomfortable position."L-Let T-Tae g-g-go!"

The boy smirked as the girls,who were all too familiar,giggled.

"S-S-S-So-Song G-Gi.."Taehyung stuttered,as the memories from before flooded back into his mind.Tears started welling up in his eyes,beads if sweat and tears rolled down his face."G-G-Go..!"He cried.

The boy,however,was much stronger than Tae,and just stood there,pinning the struggling boy's hands up above his head.

"Jong Suk,don't just stand there you dimwit."Song Gi laughed,shashaying nearer towards the trembling boy.She put her finger under Tae's chin and lifted it up roughly,whispering,"Don't think someone will save you again."

Taehyung flinched,as he started wailing for help."J-J-Jinnie!H-He-Help T-T-T--"

"Shut up!"Song Gi screeched,bringing her hand across Taehyung's face,with a sharp slap."Why do you even think they like you?Everyone hates you,you know that?They honestly can't stand your face,especially that annoying stutter.You know why?"Song Gi smirked."Because you're a sped."

Taehyung had heard enough to know what she meant.Sped.

No.He wasn't a sped.

Was he?

Kookie loved him,didn't he?Jinnie loved him,right?

No.

"S-S-S-St-Stop i-it!!"Taehyung squeaked,trashing his legs around,trying to kick Jong Suk and Song Gi."H-H-Hyung loves m-me!"His eyes watered again,but Ha Eun smirked and punched Tae's stomach,causing him to cough in pain.

"D-D-Don't--"Ha Eun delivered another blow into Taehyung's stomach,again,again,again.

Taehyung gasped and coughed blood violently,as if all life had left him."S-S-S-So-Sorr-Sorry... 'm s-so s-s-sorry.."Taehyung cried out,the pain engulfing him as he started seeing white.

"Saying s-s-sorry won't cut it,asshole."Jong Suk mocked and looked to Song Gi,the two females nodding.

Jong Suk started unzipping his own pants,letting Tae's limp body fall to the floor."W-W-What are y-you d-d-do-doing..?"Taehyung whimpered,watching Jong Suk with big eyes as his pants fell to the ground.

Jong Suk pulled down his boxers,his boner springing out."Open up,you bitch."

"N-N-N-No!"Taehyung cried,turning away,refusing to face the bully.

"Stubborn,are we?"Jong Suk smirked,jerking Taehyung's head towards him,and pulling him uo by his soft brown hair."O-Ow! 'ease s-s-s-st-stop.."He whispered.

"Stop resisting you slut!"Song Gi yelled,slapping the boy hard."Open up like Jong Suk said!"

Having no choice in his state of pain,Taehyung opened his mouth slowly,and Jong Suk wasted no time in shoving himself into Tae's small,innocent cavern.