"But why did he question me? This was the first time since we started hanging out that he's said something like this and just so happen to be after his mom came trying to set him up with another snobby rich girl."

"My only thought is he's actually looking out for you. If you talk to him about this dream you have why wouldn't he want to see that happen for you especially if he enjoys seeing you happy."

Damn her and this wisdom she throwing at me. Winter helps me clean up a little more then walks out with me. I'm so glad I have her and to think we didn't even like each other when we first met. Gabe was flirting with her heavy when she started and I didn't like that. We almost fought a few times but then just realized how dumb we would be to fight over a nigga that in another bitch face while we trynna bite each other heads off. That ain't shit nigga was playing us just for his amusement. It just sucks I couldn't walk away from him like winter but then I wouldn't have my ladybug. I swear she's the only good thing I've ever gotta out of meeting that douche.

"Talk to him or at lease let him talk to you. I really like him for you girl after dealing with you know who I think it's time for you to be treated how you are suppose to be."

I stopped for a quick bite before heading to my moms. Being I was just to tired tonight I took a shower then cuddled up with gabby in my old bed. She whined a little before relaxing against me.

*morning*
"Hi baby." My moms bright smile is seen as we walk into the kitchen. "I was surprised seeing you in bed when I came to check on her."

Gabby rubs her eyes laying her head on my shoulder. I sit at the table yawning myself I'm so tired.

"Yeah I just decided to stay didn't wanna drive back home tired."

"Well it's nice waking up to my favorite girls." She places a plate of fruit and French toast in front of me. "I've been meaning to tell you about a friend of mine she's starting to do those house flipping and I know you like to decorate and just thought I mention your name to her. She loves what you did here always complimenting the colors and how it's decorated."

"She wants to hired me?"

"Well first she wants to see for herself what you can do. She just got a house and if you want to give it a try..." she shrugged smiling. "It's not me trying to force you into another job because I know you don't like change and the club is where you are comfortable."

"Then what is this?" It's a great opportunity and exactly what I really want to do.

"I'm your mother Tammy I don't like seeing you in an environment like that of a club I know you have so much more to offer than your physical appearance. I want something for you."

Sitting gabby in my seat I walk out knowing she's follow.

"What if I don't think I can do anything other than put on a short dress and make some drinks mom. I have a high school education and only that. Being a bottle girl is all I know the only job I've ever had. I'm just suppose to leave this getting a great pay for a normal ass 9 to 5 so I don't keep making you look bad?"

"No I never said anything like that. I'm looking out for you Tammy my daughter and my grand daughter. How many times have you come to me with stories about men grabbing on you cursing at you throwing drinks at you then tossing a bill like that shit ok!? Not everyone is out to get you...some really care about you and want better."

Chase