Catch Me

"Vara! Answer the door please, I'm cooking," yelled my mum from downstairs.

"Okay!" I yell back to her as I stop scrolling through tumblr and go see who is at the door. As I get closer to the door I hear someone laughing...hmm that laugh is really familiar. I open the door and I see someone who I didn't expect for another two weeks, "ZAYN! What are you doing here?!" I smile and attack him with a bear hug that made him stumble back a bit.

"What? You didn't miss your older brother?" He teases and pulls away from the hug to look at me considering we haven't seen each other in 3 months. Oh, I forgot to mention that Zayn is my older brother and he just came back from the TMH tour. I am 16 years old so its not that big of an age difference between Zayn and me, only 3 years.

"Of course I missed you! Just wasn't expecting you for another 2 weeks! Mum is going to be so happy." I smile at him, man I have missed him so much.

"I know you missed me, I'm just kidding V. I know I told you guys that on purpose so I could surprise you. And speaking of surprises, I have one for you." He smirked at me.

"Please tell me you got me a signed Ed Sheeran CD!" I was obsesed with Ed, he is amazing.

"Nope. But I brought you your other 4 favorite people in the world!" He smiles at me and before the other boys pop out I decide to mess with them a bit.

"Yayyy! Where's Little Mix!" I smirk at Zayn because he knew I knew they were listening.

"HEY!" The other boys yell from behind Zayn. I busted out laughing as Zayn walks in the house to surprise Mum and the other boys walk up to me and hug me as they go inside.

"That wasn't nice Vara!" Niall pouted at me.

"Aww, I'm sorry Niall, I was only kidding. You know you're my favorite" I say as I wrap my arms around his waist for a quick hug.

"Oh please we all know who her real favorite is," Louis winked as he hugged me, but before pulling away he whispered in my ear, "He really missed you." Before I could ask who, I was being screamed at by none other than Liam Payne.

"How's my Vara!" He smiled as he gave me a big hug. I've always loved Liam's hugs, they were so warm and cuddly. Liam is like my other brother, I mean the other boys are like my brothers too, but Liam is who I turn to when I have a problem or when I'm feeling down. He always knows what to say.

"LIAMMM! I missed you so much!" I hug him back. I watch him as he walks inside but turn around when I am pulled into another hug.

"V, you don't know how much I missed you," he whispers in my ear and I blush just at the honesty in his voice. His arms are wrapped around my waist and my arms are around his neck. I am tippy toeing because Harry is a giant.

"I missed you too Haz but I kind of wish that Zayn brought me a signed CD instead," I giggle to let him know that I am joking. I pull away to see his face properly. He tanned while on tour and has a couple spots, but I mean who doesn't: we are teenagers. He is also wearing the blue beanie that I have seen in countless tumblr pictures. His smile is as bright as always.

"Done checking me out, V?" He laughed and I pull away and blush because I have been caught.

"Oh please, I was just thinking much I've seen that beanie on tumblr. Time for a new one, yeah?" I fire back at him.

"Stalking me on tumblr again, love?" He laughs as we walk inside the house to see the others gretting my mum and sitting in the living room.

I roll my eyes, "In your dreams, Styles."

"Every night." He smirks at me.

.............................................................................................................................................

So what do you think? I know its a slow start, but it will get better! I promise :)

-V