~27~

Elliot's POV

I stared ahead as tears ran down my cheeks. I don't know why I was upset about Liv being happy, but maybe it's because I wasn't in a good place, yet again, with my wife.

The door slammed open behind me, and my wife hit my back with her foot, not as hard as I had expected but hard enough to jostle me a bit.

"What?" I questioned, as I stood and wiped tears from my cheeks.

"Why were you crying?" She asked, and I just shrugged.

"I can cry when I want, just like you can. So what do you want?" I asked, and she sighed.

"Come inside. It's starting to cool off." She spoke, and I sighed before sitting back down.

"Gonna continue shit talking me? Cause you know it's so fun to hear you saying shit about me to someone who I don't even know, instead of talking to me about it." I huffed, as I grabbed a beer and opened it.

"Where did you get those? Did you just leave and get beer?" She spat, as she grabbed it from me and poured it on the ground. I stood up quickly and stared at her, anger covering my expression.

"Kelly, lets just end our marriage right now." I spoke, and her eyes went wide.

"What?"

"You are crazy. You treat me like I'm a monster, that you do nothing wrong. But you are constantly attacking me. I tried to ignore how you are always tearing me down and treating me like someone you can get rid of and replace constantly. So if you want someone new, get someone new. But I'm going to be apart of Gus' life even if you don't want me too." I spoke, as I stood and grabbed the case of beers. I walked past her into the house, and I tossed them in the trash.

She was gonna pour them out anyway.

"So we are done? Just like that?" She questioned.

"Just like how we started." I replied, as I walked passed her again, this time into the living room. I started to walk towards the stairs, and my wife grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you are going?" She asked.

"I'm going to a hotel. I'll contact my lawyer soon, just figure out what you want from me, and I know you'll get it because I'm not even Elliot Stabler anymore." I spoke, before walking up the stairs.

I stood in my bedroom as I packed up some clothes, and tears ran down my cheeks again.

Olivia is happy. She is getting a daughter, something she's always wanted. She has a husband who cares so much for her.

I am not all that really happy at the moment. I'm getting a son, which is something I've always wanted. But I have a wife who just loves to tear me down and hurt me. She expects me to be completely obsessed with her, when now she won't even ask me how my day was. I do everything for her, but she just keeps taking and taking from me. Only giving me my son in return.

---

Olivia's POV

I was released a week after Hanna started to move again, and I was so happy. Martin and I were in a great place in our relationship, and we were smiling uncontrollably because we were going to be coming home with our daughter before we know it.

However, I wasn't allowed to go back to work until I hit the 7 month mark, but then I was leaving in about a month after that.

"Tea?" Martin asked, as I walked into the kitchen. He was wearing the apron he got me for Christmas. He looked very adorable and he knew I had to comment when I started to smile.

"You are so cute." I grinned, as I walked over and hugged him tightly.

"I know I'm cute. Do you want tea though?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I'd love some. So, you haven't went to visit your friend lately." I spoke, because when I said Martin and our neighbor were in a bromance, he said that isn't true and that he just gave him free therapy.

"Oh, I think he moved. His wife is still there, but I think he left." Martin spoke, as he sat my teacup in front of me, as I shifted on the bar stool.

"Oh." I spoke, and Martin nodded slowly as he grabbed a beer and sat down next to me. I grabbed his hand as we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I love you, Martin. Thanks for sticking by me." I smiled, and he nodded.

"Your welcome. It's hard to not stick around you. You may be cuter than I am when I wear your apron." Martin laughed, and I chuckled softly.

---

"So, why were you gone so long?" Nick asked, as he sat down on the edge of my desk.

"It doesn't matter, Nick. I'm back now." I replied with a small smile.

"Come on, partner. I deserve to know." He spoke, and I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair as I leaned back a bit.

"I started to bleed a bit. Don't worry." I spoke, and my partner's eyes went wide.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, and I sighed.

"Well it didn't start with my bleeding. I just had to have something fixed, and then I started to bleed. Don't worry." I spoke, before going to stand, but he shoved me back down and my eyes went wide.

"What are you doing, Nick? I'm going to go get something to drink. I can walk you know." I spoke, and he shook his head.

"We are partners, Olivia. Through everything we have had each others backs. I know you didn't like me at first, but your my best friend now. I wish you would've shared this with me. It would've made having to work with Rollins a lot easier." He spoke, before turning and walking away. I watched as he shut the door to the cribs and I frowned.

I didn't realize that my absence had really affected the crew this much. Especially Nick...

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D