Chapter 14

The ninja, Sensie Wu and Nya fell through the portal and landed on top of each other. The boys moaned because they had most of the weight.
"That was painful," complained Jay.
"Sensie, where is Council?" asked Zane.
Sensie examined the room. "I sense he is close. Follow me."
Nya clung to Jay as they walked through the partially lit hallway.
Sensie stopped at a door that was cracked open.
"Come in, my dear friends." said a voice. The ninja filed in followed by Sensie Wu and Nya.
They saw a man almost as old as Sensie Wu.
"Are you Council?" asked Cole.
"Why yes I am, Cole ninja of earth." he replied.
"How did you know his name?" asked Kai.
"I know all your names, Kai ninja of fire." he looked at them. "Jay is the ninja of lightning, Zane is the ninja of ice, Lloyd is the green ninja and ultimate spinjitsu master, Nya is Kai's sister and a samurai, and Sensie Wu is the first spinjitsu masters son."
The ninja and Nya looked at him in shock, but Sensie was calm.
"Now may I ask why you are hear? I can't see visions like I used to."
"Serene sent us. Andrew managed to capture her." said Lloyd.
Council sighed and turned towards an empty glass case, which used to hold the key of protection. "My student is the ninja of water. She is tough ninja but she cannot handle Andrew and Slash together."
"But our Sensie's vision said-" began Jay.
"His vision was correct. She will help you defeat Andrew in time, but I fear her prophecy is sooner then I expected."
"What do we do, Council?" asked Zane.
"If she has been corrupted you must make sure Lloyd beats her in their battle." Council faced Lloyd. "Even if it means you must kill her."
The ninja looked at each other.
"I would like Sensie Wu and Nya to stay with me for a special reason, while I send you boys to Andrew's lair."
Council opened a portal. "Good luck ninja."
The boys walked through the portal and it closed behind them.

VILLAIN LAIR

The ninja walked quietly through the halls of the dark lair. They came across a massive room, to see Andrew and Slash standing in the middle of the room waiting for them.
"Hello ninja. I see you had help from Council." said Andrew.
"Where's our friend?" asked Kai.
Andrew smirked.
"Serene, can you come here for a moment?" yelled Slash.
The boys got a chill up their spine when they felt a very dark energy enter the room. They gasped at what they saw.
Standing before them was a girl in black jeans, a dark purple shirt covered partially by a black cape. Her hair was in a messy ponytail with a long dark purple streak going through it. Her eyes were as red as blood.
"No.." managed Zane.
"We're too late," said Cole.
"Serene has been corrupted." said Lloyd.
Serene smirked at the ninja. "Hey guys. Miss me?"
Water surrounded her and she shot it directly at them.
The boys jumped back, barely being missed by the water.
"You see ninja, now that I have her on my side you can't stop me." smirked Andrew.
"But Lloyd can stop Serene." said Kai.
Serene laughed. "My prophecy has begun. Lloyd can't stop me. Once the full moon is in it's place at midnight all my power will be fully charged and then I can destroy you all!"

Me: hey guys! Hope you all liked the chapter.
Lloyd: YOU TURNED SERENE EVIL! I DO NOT APPROVE!
Me: relax Lloyd it's not the end of the world.
Cole: it better not be
Me: JAY STOP SHOOTING LIGHTNING AT ME!
Jay: (snickers) it's funny
Kai: Jay your so immature
Zane PLEASE COMMENT!

Me: alright everyone I have a little contest for you guys. Whoever comes up with the best new power for Lloyd and Serene will get the whole next chapter dedicated to them and possibly they're own character in the next book. (Yes there is going to be another book) now you all may be thinking 'she already is planning a second book?'
Well the answer is yes. This book has about two more chapters and then it's over! Well that's all!
Bye!