Chapter 2

Sensie Wu and Nya watched as the ninja and a girl their age emerge from the portal. Serene began having second thoughts about this whole going to a new dimension thing. She had a huge secret, well two, that she didn't want her new friends to find out.
"Sensie, this is Serene." said Zane.
The man examined her carefully. Her eyes were as blue as the sea she had layered brown hair with a strip of purple, and wore jeans, a purple tshirt, purple converse and a necklace with a key charm.
"I sense great power within you, Serene. Please come with me," he said as he walked down a hall to a small room. Serene looked at the boys, then back at the man who was waiting for her. She walked down the hall and entered the room, with Sensie Wu closing the door behind her.

Serene watched as Sensie Wu pulled out a silver dagger, a purple ninja suit, and a bowl of water. Serene looked at him confused for a moment. He motioned towards the water, wanting to see what she was capable of. Serene looked at the water and slowly began to make it rise out of the bowl. She made the shape of the water change from a ball, to a star, to a bunny that hopped around Sensie Wu. The last thing she changed it into was a dragon. She then released the water back into the bowl.
"It seems you already know how to use most of your powers. How did you learn to control them?"
"I-" she paused and looked down. She couldn't tell him or else he would find out about her secrets.
"Serene? You can trust me," he said softly. She looked up from the ground and sighed.
"You won't tell anyone?" he nodded and motioned for her to continue. "I am Council's student."
"Your his student?" she nodded. "That would explain a lot of things. Serene, there's more to it isn't there?"
"Yes. There-," she paused and sighed. "There's a prophecy about me."
"May I here it?"

'For once Council has found a student worthy of the element of water, she will become the protector of the dimensions. She is to keep the dimensions at peace, but when she is to corrupted by the most powerful of evil the worlds will grow dark. All heroes and villains will cease to exist if they stand together. All of this will end with the green ninja.'

Serene sighed, "I've heard that prophecy for almost eight years. I'm seventeen and I still don't get how I could be corrupted."
Sensie Wu stood up. "Evil finds a way to corrupt even the purest of souls." He picks up the dagger and ninja suit, then hands them to her. "I believe it is best we don't tell the others until you are ready."
Serene nodded. Sensie then released her and she left to go see what the others were up to. When she left the room, the old man sighed.
"Her prophecy is closer than she realizes."

Hey guys! If you like my story please comment! If you have any ideas on what else that you think should be in the story please tell! Thanks for reading! I'll update as soon as possible!
- purplewaterninja15