Chapter 6

The boys red eyes pierced through the night as he watched the ninja and Serene look at the stars. He had sent Slash to take control of one of the ninja. He didn't want to get too close....yet. He wanted to send a message to Serene just to give her a good scare before he attacked.
Slash made his way over to the ninja. He was as dark as the night itself. He went over to Zane and jumped into the nindroids system.
Zane's eyes turned red as he stood up and looked at the others.
"Zane, are you alright?" asked Kai.
"I have a message for Serene. This is no longer Zane for the moment." he said.
"Who are you and what is the message?" she asked.
"My name is Slash. I also have a message from an old friend of yours. He says that you can't stay hidden forever. Also that you can't keep your secrets from them for long. I assume you might know who sent you this message."
"Serene, what is he talking about?" asked Cole.
"And who sent the message?" asked Jay. Serene looked at them. They saw true fear in her eyes.
"I'll be leaving you ninja now. Have a wonderful night, Serene." said Slash. He then left Zane's body and returned to Andrew.
"What just happened?" asked Zane.
"You were taken over by some villain named Slash. But right now Serene has some explaining to do." said Lloyd.
Serene sighed and looked at them. "I guess it's time you guys know." she paused for a moment. "I'm Council's student and I protect the dimensions."
"You're Council's student?" asked Kai.
"That's-" began Cole.
"AWESOME!" yelled Jay.
"Yea, awesome." she said.
"I sense that there is more." sighed Zane.
Serene nodded.
"Well you can trust us with whatever it is," said Lloyd as he placed his hand in her shoulder.
"Alright. There's a prophecy....about me. Sensie Wu already knows about it, but I didn't tell Nya."
"Why didn't you tell me?" asked Nya.
"I-I wasn't ready. My prophecy says this. 'For once Council has found a student worthy of the element of water, she will become the protector of the dimensions. She is to keep the dimensions at peace, but when she is corrupted by the most powerful of evil the worlds will grow dark. All heroes and villains will cease to exist if they stand together. All of this will end with the green ninja.'"
The ninja looked shocked, as well as Nya. They couldn't believe what they had just heard. Serene, they're new friend and water ninja, was to be corrupted by this new and all powerful evil.

The boy with red eyes looked at Slash pleased.
"She has told them her secret, but not about you." he said.
"The ninja don't have to know who I am just yet. All I needed to know was that Serene knew that I had found her. Now she knows she is no longer safe in this dimension." smirked the villain.
"What must I do, Master Andrew?"
Andrew smirked. "Prepare to go find an army of villains. We are going to take back what is rightfully mine. The key of protection."

Hey guys! Sorry for updating so late today. I have been so busy. I took my permit test today and passed. YAY! But anyways Andrew has finally been revealed, as well as Serene's secrets. Do you guys think the ninja will still trust their new friend? Or will things start to go downhill in the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT ANY IDEAS! Do you guys think there should be a new ninja? A main villain? A ninjas POV?
Comment your ideas and I'll answer.
Bye!
-purplewaterninja15