Chapter 13

The boys sat outside silently with Sensie Wu and Nya. They were still in shock of what had happened. Andrew had captured Serene and they couldn't find the lair. Serene had told them to find Council, but they didn't know if it would be safe.
"I can't believe we lost," said Kai.
"I can't believe they got Serene," sighed Lloyd.
"We have to find her before her prophecy actually happens." says Cole.
"Agreed. If they corrupt her we'll never be able to defeat the new evil." said Zane.
Sensie Wu sighed. "I believe we must go see Council if we are to get Serene back."
"How do we find his dimension?" asked Nya.
"I need a special type of travelers tea. I should have some in my room though." replied Sensie.
The ninja and Nya followed Sensie Wu to his room. Sensie walked over to his cabinet and picked up a pot of tea.
"This should be the one." he said.
He used the tea to open a portal to Council's dimension.
"We must stay together," said Sensie.
"Yes Sensie," replied the ninja. Nya nodded. They all hesitated a bit then walked through the portal to a new dimension.

Serene's POV

I woke up chained to a wall. The room was almost completely dark except for a small light bulb that hung from the ceiling. I was all alone in the room, so I decided to start pulling at my chains. I couldn't get the chains to come loose.
I heard the door start to unlock so I stopped pulling at the chains.
The door opened and Andrew walked towards me.
"I see your awake." he said.
"Let me go, Andrew!" I yelled.
He laughed evilly and walked closer to me. I couldn't go any where. My back was against the wall and my chains were to tight. I sensed a dark energy on his hand and it frightened me. Then I got an idea.
He was so close to me now.
"You will join me. Together we can rule the dimensions."
He reached for my face then I did something which surprised both of us.
"NINJA-GO!" I yelled. A purple tornado surrounded me. I had finally learned spinjitsu. My tornado hit Andrew and sent him flying across the room and into a wall. When I stopped I noticed that my chains had broke.
I quickly ran out door only to be stopped by Slash.
"Hello Serene." smirked Slash.
He used his darkness power to engulf my legs so I couldn't run. Andrew walked out of the room and looked like he was about to kill me. I pulled at my legs, but Slash grabbed my arms and held my to where I couldn't move.
Andrew placed his hand on my forehead and everything went black.

Me: hey guys! I hope you all liked the chapter.
Kai: wait is Serene dead?!
Lloyd: if she is I will destroy you!
Me: relax she's not dead.
Cole: well that's good to know.
Jay: NO COMMENTING!
Andrew: for once I agree with the ninja
Me: YOU TWO SHUT UP!!
Zane: please comment
Me: thanks for reading! Bye!