Chapter 4

The black haired boy paced back and forth throughout the dark room. His red eyes pierced through the dark. A small lamp, sitting on a ratty old desk, lit up maps of the dimensions.
"Where is she hiding? I will have that key and take over the dimensions!" he said. "Council should've given me the key of protection for the dimensions! Not Serene!"
He formed a fireball in his hand and threw it at a picture of Serene that he had kept from when they had still been friends.
"Master?" asked a shadowy figure from behind him.
"What is it, Slash?" he asked.
"We have located Serene. She is in a dimension known as Ninjago, with those pesky ninja that attacked you earlier."
The boy smirked. "Perfect. She may know how to use her powers, but she is no match for me."

Zane had placed the food on the table, as the others sat down. He then sat down and joined them. The boys, Nya and Sensie Wu began to eat, while Serene sat there and stared down at the floor.

FLASHBACK
"Come on Serene, you have to be light on your feet if you are to defeat your enemy." said a boy.
"I know Andrew. It's just that I'm not as fast as you, plus you've been training with Council for two weeks. I just got here."
She huffed and dropped to the ground. Andrew sat down next to her.
"Cheer up, Serene. You'll get the hang of fighting and using your powers."
"He is right, my dear." said a voice. The two jumped to see Council standing in the door way of the training room.
"You control water, Serene. It is a hard element to control, but you will understand it soon enough." said Council.

"Serene?" said Jay, as he waved his hand in front of her face. She snapped out of the flashback and looked up to see everyone staring at her.
"Are you alright?" asked Zane.
She nodded and looked at her plate.
"May I be excused?" she asked. Sensie Wu nodded. Serene got up and walked out of the room.
"Maybe one of us should go talk to her," said Cole.
"Nya could most likely get something out of her." said Kai.
"Are you guys sure? I mean what if she just wants to be alone," said Lloyd.
"Dude....let Nya try." said Jay.
"I'll see what I can find out," said Nya. She got up and went to find Serene.

Hey guys! I added another chapter today as you can tell. Any ways....who do you guys think the boy was? (Some of you may have figured it out) Do you think they are going to find out her secrets? Who do you think might start to have a crush on Serene?
Please comment any ideas you have for the story! And if you haven't read my authors note please read it! Sorry for this chapter being short.
Bye!
-purplewaterninja15