Chapter 9

The boys raced to the Ultra Sonic Raider, while Lloyd took Serene on his Golden Dragon. They all raced towards Ninjago City, which was still in the process of being rebuilt ever since the Overlord had attacked. Serene wasn't ready to see Andrew again and she definitely wasn't ready for the others to meet him.
"We're almost to where the villains are!" yelled Cole.
"I think I see them!" yelled Kai.
The Sonic Raider came to a halt, while Lloyd landed next to them.
The ninja looked to see two boys standing in the middle of the roadway, where they had stopped all the cars and people had fled the scene.
One of the boys had black hair, red eyes, jeans, and a black shirt on. The other was almost a shadow figure.
"Welcome ninja. I'm so glad you could make it," said the one with red eyes.
"Are you Slash?" asked Jay.
"No. I am Andrew, Council's other student."
"But we thought-" began Zane.
Andrew laughed. "You thought Serene was Council's only student. No I was his first one until she came along and ruined everything for me."
"I didn't ruin anything!" yelled Serene. "You attacked me and tried to steal the key of protection!"
Andrew looked at Serene. "Hello Serene. It has been a while. How long do you think? A year or two?"
"You attacked me two days ago on earth!"
"Master had his reasons though." said Slash.
"What do you want anyways, Andrew?" asked Lloyd.
"Simple. For Serene to hand over the key of protection and then I'll leave you all alone."
The boys looked at him suspiciously. Slash smirked at them.
"No you won't, Andrew." said Serene.
"What's wrong, Serene? Don't you still trust me?" he smiled as if he were innocent.
"I stopped trusting you a long time ago."
Water slowly began to form around Serene's hands, as she grew angry. Cole and Kai had started to walk towards her to calm her down.
"I wouldn't ninja. She can have a temper sometimes." said Andrew.
Serene looked like she was about to explode. "I do not!"
"Shortie, he's only trying to make you mad." said Jay.
The water faded from her hands as she calmed down and faced the boys. "Let's get out of here. He isn't getting my key."
"Be warned ninja my master has a plan. Something no one, not even Council will be ready for." said Slash with a smirk.
"Oh and one more thing." said Andrew, as he formed a fire ball in his hand and aimed it at Serene. "This is a warning."
He released the fireball. Before Serene could react, Lloyd pushed her out of the way getting burned on his side.
Lloyd yelled in pain and fell to the ground.
"Lloyd!" yelled the boys.
Serene kneeled down next to the burned green ninja.
"Have fun trying to heal him!" smirked Andrew. Cole charged them, but was too late. The villains disappeared.
"He needs immediate medical attention." said Zane.
"But how do we get him home?!" asked Jay.
"There isn't enough space in the Sonic Raider," said Kai.
"I have an idea, but please just don't freak out." said Serene.
The boys looked at her. All of a sudden there was a bright flash of light. When they looked back standing before them was a purple dragon no bigger than them.
Cole jumped back in fear. " DRAGON!"

Hey guys! Sorry I updated late today. Cliffhanger huh? But it's gonna get pretty good. What do you think is gonna happen with Lloyd? Why do you think he pushed Serene out of the way? Where did the dragon come from?
Thanks for reading!
-purplewaterninja15