Chapter 20: Scary Nurse

~ Revised 05/02/24~

"Oi" Katsuki's voice roughly sounded through [Y/n]'s ears, waking her up from her slumber.

[Y/n] fluttered her (e/c) eyes open. She gazed up at the blond's glaring face. He was standing beside her bed in his uniform. He cleared his throat.

"You coming to school today or what?" He sounded grumpy.

[Y/n] blinked a couple of times, still half-asleep.

When Katsuki and her walked through the doorway last night, Miksuki and Masaru were almost in a pit of hysteria at her condition. She didn't blame them, but it made her feel worse to worry them so much. Katsuki forced [Y/n] to eat a sandwich and go to bed immediately following. Of course, Mitsuki and Masaru had a handful of questions for the poor girl. She told them what happened and made sure to let them know that the classmate who saved her, Shoto, had already alerted the police. All she wanted to do was change and sleep, but when she entered her dark room, she couldn't help but feel terrified to be alone. She ended up asking Katsuki if he could sleep in her room with her...to help her feel safe. He told her no the first couple of times she asked. But it only took her three times until he obligated, grumpily dragging his mattress into her room while mumbling something about 'being an idiot and a pussy'. He sat his mattress down on the floor beside [Y/n]'s bed and slept facing away from her. Although he pouted and complained the whole time, he was (deep DEEP down) glad he offered her some sort of security. [Y/n] was grateful that he agreed and was able to fall fast asleep soon after.

When Katsuki woke up for school, he noticed [Y/n] still sleeping. He decided to get ready, at first not bothering to try and wake her up. He told himself that he didn't give a shit if she missed school. 

But, he did, and before he left, he decided to wake her up, just in case she wanted to go.

[Y/n] slowly began to sit up from her laying down position. Katsuki involuntarily flinched to go help her sit up but remembered how much she hated feeling weak and stopped to let her do it herself. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and yawned.

"Um...yeah, I think I feel good enough to go." She sleepily said. "What time is it?" She asked, slowly standing up.

Katsuki shoved his hands in his pockets and glared at one of the walls.

"7:45"

[Y/n]'s eyes widened. "7:45??!! School starts in fifteen minutes!!!" She panicked.

[Y/n] raced into her bathroom, she panicked and began opening all her drawers and knocking over every bottle she had. She frantically searched for the bare minimum products she was going to need to be decent for school. 

"Why the hell are you complaining? You're the one that slept in you idiot." She heard Katsuki say from her bedroom.

[Y/n] shoved her toothbrush in her mouth and began brushing her teeth as if her life depended on it.

"You didn't wake me up until now!" She retorted back.

She could almost hear Katsuki's temper rising. "THIS AIN'T MY FAULT SHIT HEAD!" Even though it was.

Without thinking, [Y/n] began frantically stripping from her pyjamas. When she was down to her underwear and bra, she realized she left her uniform in her room. Her cheeks instantly heated up. Katsuki was right outside, waiting for her (or something?? He never waited for her before ??) so she couldn't just walk out and grab it.

[Y/n] stuck her head out from the bathroom, careful to make sure nothing below her neck showed. 

"Whatever. Do you mind passing me my uniform?? It's hanging in my closet." She gave him a big smile, hoping he would somehow agree to give it to her.