Chapter 18: Don't Leave Me

Okay... this is also short. This chapter consists of only RoWen moments. Next chapter should be sweet. If I planned this correctly, there should be 20 chapters with one bonus one. So, be ready for the end of this amazing book!

List Of Songs:

Hold On - Chord Overstreet

Kiss It All Better - He Is We

Best Friend - Jason Chen

Wendy's POV

I opened my eyes and I saw Romeo on the floor in front of me. I was in shock, but everyone else was running away. Juvia and Gray called all of our close friends.

"Did any of you see who shot the gun?" Gray asked. Everyone shook their head.

"Wait- where's Natsu?"

"He went to chase him," Lucy answered.

"We gotta help him! The person has a gun!" Levy said. They all ran out. I was gonna help them, but Romeo grabbed my arm.

"Wait- can you stay here with me?" he said in a weak voice. I kneeled beside him. My eyes were watery.

"Why would you do that?" I said with a croaking voice.

"I- it was because I didn't want to see you get hurt."

"That's a stupid excuse! It should've been me who got shot! Not you! Not you! It should've been m-" I was saying before Romeo cupped his hand over my cheek.

"You have people who care about you, here," he said.

"You have me! You also have all of our friends!" I said.

"I'm sure that Jellal would be happy to see me," he said smiling.

"No! He wouldn't! He'd wonder why you did something so stupid! Both of you are stupid! It's like you both wanted to die young! Was that your goal?" I was upset. Who wouldn't be?

"No, our goal was to protect the ones we love." He then pulled my face closer to his slowly and lifted his head a little bit. I was crying. He then kissed me before he laid back down.

"Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me. Please..." he said before he closed his eyes.

"Romeo? Romeo! Don't go... Please! Wake up! Please... wake up..." I said while crying.

"I love you! So please, don't go! Wake up, baka!" I said while banging on his chest. After crying for about 10 more seconds, I got up.

"I'll avenge you." I started running as fast as I could. I soon caught up to everyone else, but I ran faster than them. I ran while wiping away my tears. I ran until I found someone running away with a gun. I ran even faster. I soon caught up to that person and jumped on them. They fell down and we ended up in a position where I was sitting on his back. I quickly grabbed the gun and faced it towards his head.

"Tell me who you are!"

"I- it's Lyon," he said in agony. I shot a bullet next to his head. I got off of him.

"Get up," I commanded him, still facing the gun towards him. He got up with his hands above his head.

"Do you know what you've done?" I asked him. He shook his head. I heard footsteps come from behind me. I knew that it was everyone else because I heard Juvia gasp, but I didn't care.

"Let's see, first you took Sherria from me, my girlfriend at the time. That got me mad, but not mad enough to hurt you. Then, you try to shoot my friend. You ended up shooting another friend of mine. It was Romeo. Now, do you know what Romeo meant to me?" He shook his head again.