Chapter 10: The Fall Of Jellal

Okay... after writing this chapter, I realized that I'm not better XD. Well, I entered this story to the Watty's! I really wanted to upload this chapter and tell you guys that I'm still a little sad. It's really not a big deal, I mean, most children go through what I'm going to. Only 2 of my friends know what's going on, and they're supporting me through all of it! Oh, and I'm making nightcore videos on my youtube channel! Link will be at the end of the chapter! Well, let's just start this chapter!

List Of Songs:

If I Die Young (Nightcore) - The Band Perry

Sad Song (Nightcore) - We The Kings Ft. Elena Coats

I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat

Skyscraper - Demi Lovato

Gajeel's POV

I was walking around for a while just... walking. I don't need to explain myself! I ended up at the girls' apartment somehow. I guess I'll just return one of Levy's books. I walked up to Levy's room and knocked on the door. It then opened.

"Yes?" she said.

"Oh, I just wanted to return a book."

"Oh, come in!" she said as she opened the door wider so that I could walk in. I just placed the book on the shelf. I then decided to sit down on her couch.

"So, did you see Juvia today?" Levy asked me.

"No, not yet. I was hoping to go with everyone. Did you go?"

"No, I was waiting for the same thing." She then turned on the TV. We ended up watching Bones for an hour before we heard a knock on the door. We then heard Lucy's voice.

"Levy, are you coming with us to see Juvia?" Levy then ran to the door.

"Let's go!" Levy said while running.

"Wait for me!" I yell.

"When did you get here?" Lucy asked.

"An hour ago. Come on! Let's go!" I say. I then see Lucy smiling like a creep. She's so stupid... We picked up the boys and we walked ran to the infirmary. Gray was the one to open the door. When it was opened, we saw Juvia sitting up, reading a book of some sort. She was also writing in it. It was probably a journal or diary. I was then reminded of when I was little. I looked at Levy and gave a sad smile. She realized what I was thinking about and returned the smile. If only she knew that I still loved her... I was interrupted by Lyon's voice.

"So, Juvi, are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah, actually. Juvia feels fine. Juvia justs wants to run around and explore the world!" I kinda felt bad for Juvia. All she wanted was to find true love and yet she's gonna leave before she found that guy. Yep, I don't think she'll end up with Lyon. Lyon is just too... desperate. I don't know how to describe it, but he just is.

"Well, you can do whatever you want, Juvi! You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you." Lyon and Juvia then started kissing.

"Hey, get a room!" I shout out.

"Ooh, they love each other!" Happy said.

"Happy, can you fly Lyon out of here?" Natsu asked.

"Aye, sir!" Happy then grabbed Lyon and flew him out of the room.

"Hey, where's Lucy?" Juvia asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. I just saw her. Maybe she's using the bathroom?" Levy suggested. I then heard panting coming from behind me. It was Lucy.

"I- I found N- Nashi."