Chapter 13: Funeral

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I am starting high school at the young age of 12, which means that the work and expectations double for me. This probably means that I won't be updating that much when school starts. That also means that I will try to finish this story as soon as possible. If chapters get shorter, I'm SO sorry.

(P.S. I also changed my profile picture to my Fairy Tail OTP. I'm gonna make a short little mini-author's note that talks about my OTP)

Lucky number 13?

I'm trying to wrap the story up since I have a feeling it MIGHT be less than 20 chapters. It may be around 16 - 24 chapters long. Sorry for the wait! Let's get this story started!

List of Songs:

Gone Too Soon - Simple Plan

If I Die Young - The Band Perry

I Think I'm In Love Again - Kat Dahlia

I Said Hi - Amy Shark

You Don't Know - Katelyn Tarver

(A lot of songs, Ik)

Levy's POV

Today was the day of Jellal's funeral. Erza stayed in her room and came out to only eat and use the bathroom. She was like that ever since the wedding. It's been a couple of weeks past the wedding and Juvia only has 2 weeks left. Gray was also quiet and did nothing since the wedding. I guess he was just too shocked. Nashi and Storm tried to find their way back, but failed countless times. Lucy and Natsu have been bonding and trying to get their daughter and future son-in-law back to their time period. It was just so weird to me that they end up together. Juvia and I would love reading about falling in love and love at first sight, but in real life, it's just... wow. Oh wait, I'm talking too much! I have to get ready for the funeral! I never thought I'd be so excited to say that... I dropped my diary on the bed, grabbed my clothes, and ran to the shower.

Gajeel's POV

I went to Levy's room to return the book I borrowed from her. To be honest, I don't read any of the books I get. I just grab them so I can see Levy without actually telling her that I just came over to see her. I knocked on her door but no one answered. She usually answered her door right when someone knocks. I turned the knob and the door opened. I saw a book on her bed and sat down next to it. I grabbed it and saw the cover of the book. "Levy's Diary." A rush of memories came back to me and I smirked. I opened the diary to the middle of the book and read the entry.

Today is the day of Jellal's funeral. Erza planned the whole thing in just a couple of weeks! I feel bad for her. I mean, if Gajeel died and I never got to tell him how I feel, I would probably jump off of the same bridge!

I don't know how she manages this... I know she's strong and all, but no one's THAT strong! Well, I guess I'll write after I come back from the funeral. It's an all day thing from noon to 8. I thought funeral's only lasted an hour or two. But then again, I've never been to a funeral before. I wonder how boring it'll be. Oh wait! I got to get ready for the ceremony! I'll come back later! Bye!

   ~ Levy Redfox <3

I was lost for words. I underlined the part that I was most shocked by. 'If Gajeel died and I never got to tell him how I feel.' What does she mean by how she feels? She was the one who ended the relationship! Does she still like me? If so, why doesn't she just say it. I wish I could go back to the way things were before. Before the complications, before I doubted my love towards Shorty. I reread the whole thing again and then realized the MOST important thing about the entry. Levy Redfox. Was she serious? I looked back at her old entries and realized that she put McGarden before we started dating and Redfox after we started dating. Then to my horror, Levy came in the room.