Chapter 7: Fairy Tail (Part 2)

^^^^^Juvia and Lyon Above!^^^^^

Before moving on, I'd like to say a few things. First, I'd like to thank mattseygirl123 for everything! Thanks! Also, this is a really short chapter because I was rushing to update this story. It is also kinda depressing, so... yeah. I am also going to list songs that you guys can listen to while you read every chapter. Oh, and heads up, the next chapter will take place two years after all of these events happen.

List of songs to listen to:

Sad Song (Nightcore) - We The Kings Ft. Elena Coats

Perfect Two Break Up Version - Auburn

Little Do You Know (Nightcore) - Alex & Sierra

Romeo's POV

Before we started moving, Wendy put Troia on Natsu, Gajeel, and Lucy. She had to put it on Lucy since she's a dragon slayer now.

"Say, how come you don't get motion sick, Nashi?" Wendy asked.

"Oh, I get motion sick. But before I came, another one of my parent's friend stopped me from getting motion sick."

"Eh? There's another person who can stop motion sickness?" Natsu asked surprised.

"Uh... let's just hit the road!" It seemed like she just wanted to get going. The car started and everyone seemed fine so far during the trip. Wendy, however, was about to puke.

"I hate being a dra-" she was going to say before she puked in a bag. She just laid her head on my lap.

"Hey, wanna play Truth Or Dare?" Mira asked. Oh god...

"Sure!" Levy said. Did she not know Mira's plan? I thought she was the smart one!

"Yeah. Mira, is it true that you have a boyfriend?" Gajeel asked. Oh god, Levy was the smart one.

"On second thought, let's play another game!" Mira said.

"Nope, you gotta answer the question!" I say.

"Mira, Mira, Mira." We were all chanting her name.

"Fine! That's a technical no!" She said.

"We aren't currently dating, but I really like him and I think he likes me..." she said.

"Aww, Juliet would love all the romance in the air!" Nashi said.

"Ooh, I like the name Juliet! I might name my child-" Wendy said before puking again. Nashi chuckled again. Okay, there is definitely a similarity between Nashi and Natsu.

"Okay, Levy, is it true that you still love your books more than Gajeel?" Mira asked.

"Uh..."

"Oh, my competitor can not be a bunch of words!" Gajeel said.

"Yes! It is true!" Levy finally said. Gajeel then placed Levy in his lap and tickled her.

"St- stop! That hurts! Ahh!" Levy was screaming for help.

"How come I feel like I shouldn't be listening to this?" Nashi says. Levy and Gajeel both stopped immediately.

"I definitely shouldn't share this with Hermione..." I hear Nashi say under her breath.

"Who's Hermione?" I ask.

"Uh- uh... a friend." she said. Geez, she could barely answer an easy question.