39

Chapter 39

Alexis’ P.O.V

Only my phone to ruin that moment, seriously, whoever it was I would really wish that a big storm could fall above that person.

I had no strength to answer it thought, I had no strength for anything at that moment. I was completely lost, lost and without words. What had just happened? Really?!

“Gosh, make it stop!” Luke groaned frustrated laying down next to me on his bed.

My phone was at the back pocket of my shorts, they were a bit far way from me and I wasn’t feeling like moving a single bone, especially because my body was still reacting to his touch, although he wasn’t touching me anymore. I was not in a good mood to talk to whoever was calling me.

“I can’t…I can’t move…” I confessed, astonished and running out of breath. It wasn’t because he had hurt me or something, it was because I was still digesting what had just happened.

“Jesus…” He affirmed biting his bottom lip and quickly grabbed my phone from my shorts “Forget it.” He said as soon as he looked to my phone’s screen and quickly clicked on the red button.

“Luke! Who was that?” I asked trying to reach out for my phone but he was faster than me.

“Nobody, it was some blocked number.” I could tell he was lying, he really was. Why wouldn’t he want me to answer the phone? Maybe it was someone he didn’t like, maybe it was…

“It was Calum, wasn’t it?” I asked serious and trying to sit on my butt. “Tell me!”

“No! And what if it was? Why do you care? Didn’t you say it was horrible your sex with him?” Gosh, why did he need to remind me of that?!

“Luke! He’s my friend.”

“Yeah right, your friend.” He affirmed smirking in a very ironic way which made me really upset. What the hell was wrong with him? Were we seriously start arguing once again?

“Yeah, he is! He cares for me and he makes me laugh!” I told him, I was serious.

“Are you trying to say that I don’t? That I don’t care for you? That I don’t make you laugh?” He asked, his face was serious and angry. No, not again!

“I did not say that! Stop putting words that I didn’t say in my mouth!” I yelled frustrated. He couldn’t be saying that, he had no right. Not after we had just made what we did. I trusted him, for Christ’s sake!

“Yeah, but it was what you meant…”

“Who’s the one feeling sorry for himself now?” I asked and I had all the right for it. He was acting like a very immature child.

“Excuse me? You know what….” He was starting to say but I interrupted him before he could say what I knew he was about to.

“What? Are you gonna tell me to leave? Once again? Because that’s what you do all the time! Grow up! I might be a very selfish bitch and annoying chick sometimes, I do my mistakes but what about you?! You see what you do all the time?! Whenever things aren’t going as you expect that’s all you have to say “you can leave now” because you have no other arguments!” I told him everything I had stuck inside for a while and finally sighed.

“Ouch, if that’s what you thought I was gonna say then I’m sorry, I’m really sorry but you don’t know me that well…” He said and he really seemed hurt, like he wasn’t about to say what I said he would.

“You are right, I don’t! I don’t know you! And you don’t know me! I don’t understand what the hell is this thing going on between us but all I know is that we don’t know each other! At all…” I said and he knew I was right, of course I was.