Author's Note + Contest!

HEYOOOOOOOOOO! So basically I wanna start by THANKING YOU ALL, Every single one of you that has been here since the beginning, the middle, now, it doesn't matter since when you've been here, it matters that you came and you still here and you read these 49 chapters and I really appreciate that just like I appreciate those amazing comments, that feedback that makes me feel the happiest person on earth. I went through LOADS AND LOADS OF SHIT during the time I wrote this, since April just like I also went through some awesome moments and you guys are included in those awesome moments because all ALL OF YOU MAKE ME HAPPY! You have no freaking IDEA, I'm telling you! I think that I said it all in every author's note I made during all the chapters so I won't be too long here, just really wanted to thank you everyone who joined this ride with me and please STAY for the Confusion that is about to come ♥ And that is what I wanna talk to you about... you see the title of this post? CONTEST! And now you ask CONTEST?! Yap, contest.

I though a lot before going forward with this because I was and I still am afraid that no one might wanna enter this or even some might want to but don't have time, and it's okay if you don't ♥ But here you go.

The Contest will consist of writing obviously haha you guys will have to write an excerpt with at least Two pages, it will have to be a moment between Luke and Alexis, a Luxis moment awww. And it will have to be after this, I mean all this hospital mess, what I'm saying is... You write a moment between those two lovebirds that is passed after this whole thing. It can be in Luke's or Alexis' pov or if you wanna put both, that's okay with me :D 

The winner who might be the person that got closer to what I have in mind for the first chapter of the Sequel or NOT, will get to have her excerpt posted here, a shoutout, and maybe might be able to co-write one of the chapters from the sequel with me ;) 

WHO'S UP FOR IT?! You are? AWESOME! So make your fingers start working and when your excerpt is ready just send it to my e-mail: mrsdichaelclifford@gmail.com

YOU MUST ADD TO THE EMAIL YOU'LL SEND ME: Your name; Your wattpad username; your availability (because ya know, when it is time to co-write a chapter with me); and your timezone; THAT'S ALL! 

I LOVE YOU ALL ♥