3

Chapter 3

I wasn’t actually feeling like going back home as soon as I was done with swimming so I decided it was probably cool to go for a walk and finally have the opportunity to know better my new neighbourhood.

When I got out from the beach’s area I automatically noticed something that caught my eye. Right in the parking lot there was a van, a super curious and awesome van. It was a Volkswagen kombi, the ones that surfers usually have. I took some steps forward to get closer to it so I could appreciate it better. Thanks god there was nobody inside but for sure that van was somebody’s house because it was actually full of things, clothes, a surf board and a bunch of more stuff. I wondered to myself who could possibly be the owner of that amazing machine.

“Looking into somebody’s stuff is an ugly thing to do, daddy’s girl.” That disgusting voice made me jump a bit afraid. I was swimming in my thoughts, wasn’t even expected to have company.

“None of your business.” I affirmed turning around to keep on moving on my away to know the neighbourhood but he grabbed my arms making me turning back right in front of him. God damn it, he had such amazing blue eyes.

“Well it actually is my business when it is my van that you are looking at.” He replied and I must admit that I got totally surprised in that moment. So the jerk had good taste?

“I…I..I didn’t mean to…” I tried to say but I was too stutterer to talk.

“Take it easy, pretty girl.” Did he just complimented me or was I hallucinating? “Look I’m not any good at these things so here’s the deal…I want to apologize for the other day. I shouldn’t have slapped you.” He confessed letting go from one of my pulses to mess up his blonde hair with his hand but kept holding my other pulse “But…I also want you to know that nobody messes with me and stays laughing.”

“Was that supposed to be a threat?” I asked laughing and he raised an eyebrow holding both of my pulses again. “’Cause it actually didn’t scare me at all.”

“But it should have. Look…You don’t know who you are messing with.” He warned me once again and I had to laugh even harder which made him grab my pulses tighter and it actually did hurt.

“I can be a lot worse than you, Mister ‘I’m all such a badass but I don’t pass from a dickhead.’” I joked and felt the bones of my pulses almost breaking. Although, I pretended like it wasn’t hurting, he wouldn’t win, he wouldn’t.

“If I were you I wouldn’t dare, daddy’s girl. You’re probably just some pretty virgin girl, one in a million.” He said laughing and I’m totally sure I blushed as soon as he said the word virgin. “Oh, what do we have here? You really are a virgin, aren’t you?” He couldn’t just stop laughing and my body would shake with his laugh’s movements due to the fact that he was till grabbing tight my pulses. “Like a virgin…touched for the very first time.” He sang in a whisper right next to my ears, his lip’s piercing touching the lobe of my ear and I felt all my bones freezing. What the hell did he think he was doing? And why did he needed to has such an incredible voice?! “Well…now you know where you can find me if you decide that you want to stop being a pussy.” He affirmed and finally let go of pulses. As soon as I got the opportunity I ran back home and locked myself in my bedroom. I was so confused, so insanely touched with what has just happened. I didn’t even know what to think, my head was buzzing and I had to sit down or I would probably faint right on the floor. Who the hell was that damn of a guy and what did he want from me? Couldn’t he simply leave me alone?

Gosh! If I knew that was his van I would have never get myself close to it.

“Stupid Alexis! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I yelled to myself slapping my own forehead dozens of times.