19

Chapter 19

Alexis’ P.O.V

I was so stupid, so goddamn stupid for telling him the freaking name! Why did I do it anyways?! Why did he cared?! Why did he wanted to know Dylan’s name so bad?! And worst of all, why the hell did he made that face like he knew Dylan’s name?! I was so screwed up if Dylan find out I told someone about that, he would probably rape me and then hit me till death. No, oh my god no! I needed to put those freaking awful thoughts away before I got weaker once again.

I should have left when he let go of my hand but somehow I simply couldn’t, I had no strength to move a single bone, I was glued to the freaking floor and his van.

“Did you just said Dylan Sparks?!” He finally spoke after some good two minutes of silence. I nodded and I could see his eyes grow a totally anger I couldn’t really understand.

“Where the fuck do you know him?”

“He…he was…you have nothing to do with that…Do you know him?” I tried to change subject.

“CAN YOU AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR FREAKING LIFE JUST ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS?!” He yelled making me jump from where I was.

“Stop yelling at me.” I told him making a move announcing I was about to leave but he grabbed my arm again touching right above my bruise making me moan in pain. What the hell was wrong with that guy?! “You are hurting me! Let go of me, Lucas!”

“Didn’t I warn you to not call me that, already?! ARE YOU DEFF?!” He kept yelling grabbing my arm tighter making me want to cry due to the pain his fingers were causing me. I could handle it, of course I could, I had handled much more than that, pain caused by myself.

 “I don’t care, Lucas!” I repeated, actually enjoying making him angry and once again he tightening his fingers more and more against my skin.

“Won’t you learn girl?! I guess I already told you before not to mess up with me!!! It won’t end up well to your side!”

“You don’t freaking scare me!” I told him and suddenly his hands were removed from my arm to go straight into my neck. Seriously? Didn’t he had any other options? He always went to the same places.

“Yeah?! So why the hell do your eyes tell me the opposite?!” His hands were circling my neck but they weren’t so tight around it, he probably didn’t want to kill me, at least not for now.

“You don’t know shit!” I shout and his fingers got tighter around my neck. Good, he was making me angry, that was my goal when I decided to go and look for him.

“You better be quiet with all those bullshit of yours and answer my freaking question. I’m warning you, daddy’s girl!”

“Stop.Calling.Me.That.” I said making pauses between every word due to the effort I was doing to talk. His hands were almost crushing my neck and all I could think about was his freaking goddamn blue eyes. Damn it! Why did he needed to be so freaking attractive?!

“Stop staring at me like you want to fuck me. If you want me to grab you and bang you, just ask me already.” He affirmed with a smirk on his face and spit in his face, not even regretting it. Who the hell did he thought he was to say that about me?! Freaking asshole!  “You bitch!” He didn’t let go of my neck to slap me like I was expecting him to, instead he simply got his body closer to mine, pressing me against his van.

“What are you doing?”

“Just enjoying watching you suffer. I can see it all by your eyes! You little shit! You are nothing but a piece of crap, such a stupid and idiot virgin, who will never be anything else but that, a ridiculous virgin who thinks she knows everything.” What? What was he just saying?! He couldn’t be serious, could he? He did know nothing about me, NOTHING! I couldn’t even answer to his stupid and disgusting affirmation, I only stand there looking into his deep blue eyes while he kept pressing his fingers around my neck. I was losing my breath slowly, very slowly and for some moments I wish he could just kill me so everything would end, every single shit would end up right there.

His fingers were really pressing tight my necklines, specially that one, the one I once tried to end up with my life. His not so big but scratchy nails were almost opening that old but not so gold scar. I was losing all my strength, inside and out, I was feeling weaker at every single new breath he would take.

My eyes suddenly started wanting to close and I tried my best to fight against it, knowing it would be almost impossible if he didn’t unwrapped his hands from my neck. I could feel all my face getting red and the damn sweat running down my head.

“Won’t you answer me?! Hum?! ANSWER ME?!” He made his hands shaking my neck and that was when he realize what he was doing.

Luke’s P.O.V

That girl could make me really mad, like seriously all I wanted was to hurt her because of all her stupidity. She was so full of herself.

“ANSWER ME!!” I shacked her neck once again and that was when I realize what was happening. She wasn’t able to talk, she wasn’t able to move a single bone, and she wasn’t able to even breathe because I was killing her. Shit! I was fuckin killing her!  

“SHIT!” I groaned making an huge effort to remove my hands from around her neck. I swear I didn’t want that, I really didn’t but I couldn’t help but hurt her, she was so goddamn irritant.  “Talk to me!” I ordered when she fell soft on my arms. Fuck! I totally had put an end to daddy’s girl! “Alexis! TALK TO ME!” I asked slapping her cheeks repeatedly so she would react. She was awake though, she simply couldn’t talk because she wasn’t able to breathe. “Fuck!” I coarse and quickly glued my lips to hers trying to give her some air. I couldn’t lose her, I seriously couldn’t lose that chick! I mean, I couldn’t let her die or I’d be arrested for murder.

“St…Stop.” She asked as soon as she was regaining her breath and I sigh in relief. Thank god it wasn’t that time I’d get rid of her.

“Shit! You scared me!” I groaned while still on my knees and with her laying on my arms.

“I’m fine.” She affirmed but she was obviously weak. Why?! Why did she needed to make me do those things to her?! It was all her fault! IF she wasn’t so idiot, so annoyingly full of herself those things wouldn’t happen.

I finally looked at her neck and found the awful art I had just made. Shit! She was bleeding from her neck’s line.

“You bleeding.” I affirmed carefully touching where the blood was coming from.

“It’s okay, it will stop.” She said in a tone I couldn’t explain, I couldn’t even understand. She didn’t seem made at me for just almost killing her. What the hell was wrong with that chick?!

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked, we were both still on the same positions.

“What?”

“I just…I almost killed you! I almost freaking killed you!” I told her and she nodded.

“I know.” She affirmed and I raised my eyebrows. How could she be so relaxed about that? How?!

“You’re insane.”

“Don’t you say.” She said for the last and tried to get up but I helped as soon as I noticed she didn’t had the strength to get up all by herself. “I’m leaving now. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about this.” She affirmed and a little bit dizzy she started to walk towards the beach.

More than angry, frustrated and mad at myself for losing the entire control of my body, I was very very confused. What the hell had just happened?!  

A/N: Hey! Sorry this is shitty but it had to be done. Not so long as the previous one but well hope you liked it anyways! Thank you sooooooooooooo much for all the support seriously it's the best thign ever ♥ DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT, AND MOST OF ALL SHARE MUAAHAH

P.S: ONCE AGAIN, EXTERNAL LINK TO VOTE FOR FUSION ON THE UNDISCOVERED WATTY AWARDS IF YOU HAVEN'T YET! IT'S IN THE LEAD SO I NEED PEOPLE TO KEEP VOTING!  LOVE YA ALL ♥ xx