Ch.7 What Now?

Hi guys. Keep reading (: 1 or more chapters will be posted every day.

Elizabeth's *POV* -

~2 months later~

I talked to Niall a lot after what Cher did to him. He was really hurt, and im sure he still is, but we dont talk that much now. They have started their 3rd world tour, they come to Houston Texas tomorrow and Niall got me VIP passes, and i sit in the front row. Ever since Hayliey took me out to get over Niall, Josh and I have gone out once, turned out he had a girlfriend. But i have known this guy named Adam. We have gone out a few times, I really started to like him, but never forgetting about Niall, and we became a couple. Everyday we would text, he lived 30 minutes away so we didint see eachother much, but we still sorta loved each other.

But it was about 3 weeks ago when he tells me that he has been dating a girl named Naomi while he was dating me, and he said he had just broken up with her so there was only me. Like an idiot i forgave him and moved past that. After that morning that he told me about Naomi he started talking to my friend Regina. Of course Regina knew i liked him and that he liked me, well they started liking each other and things were never the same. Adam always said i was over reacting about Regina, and we pretty much stopped talking. I called Niall after that and we talked for hours about each others feelings, he was still down about Cher and i was about Adam.

But today is a new day, and my friends Baylee and Brandy are coming from their colleges to mine. They are coming with me to the concert. They should be here any second.

~Niall's *POV*~

Elizabeth is going through the same emotions that i am ever since that douche Adam broke her heart, so i love talking to her again, we understand how each other are feeling better now. I got her and her friends VIP passes and front row tickets, well thats what i told her, when really she is going to be back stage during the show, so every time we take a break and run off stage, she will be right there. I feel closer to her than ever before. Infact i love her, and i mean it this time. I plan on telling her tomorrow night. I havent seen her since last year at our signing. I bet she is even more beautiful than before. I have the whole show planned out. I will surprise her tomorrow, a lovely girl deserves a lovely relationship.

~5:00pm the night of the concert~

Lizzy texted me, she is almost here. The concert doesnt start until 8:30 but, I told her to get here a little early so we could talk before the concert. The lads and I are already here, for sound check, girls are screaming so loud outside that i can barely hear myself sing. That might be because once again, managment gave me the low volumed microphone. But as always Harry notices and switches with me, such a great lad.

"He is right over there." I hear someone say, Paul I think. I turn around and see 3 beautiful girls walking up to the edge of the stage. I recognize one, its Liz. I open my arms, signaling her to come, she runs and jumps into them. I spin her around and hold her close, I finally put her down and she motions for the other two girls to come over here. The lads also come near. Harry and Zayn's eyes widen at the sight of them.

"This is Brandy." she says pointing at the one with brown hair and red converse on.

"and this is Baylee." she says pointing at the one with very dark brown hair and a pretty sundress on. They were all breath taking but i coldnt take my eyes off of Elizabeth. It looks like Harry cant stop looking at Brandy or Zayn at Baylee. Concidering that me Harry and Zayn are the only single ones in the group, it was understandable. Danielle and Eleanor arrive 4 minutes later.

Paul gives us permission to wrap up sound check and chill with the girls. Elizabeth and I take our seats on the giant couch on the stage, while the boys are back stage with their girls. Me and Liz  have noticed the sparks between Harry and Brandy and Zayn and Baylee. We dont want to ruin that.

"Lizzy, can I ask you something?" I say as I turn towards her.

"Anything Niall." she says with a worried look.

"Dont be worried, its nothing bad love. I wanted to tell you that ever since I saw Cher and Kevin and you and Adam had that break up i have felt something for y-" I am cut off by all the boys walking on stage hand in hand with their girls, even Harry and Brandy and Zayn and Baylee. They say its time to get ready for the show. Time really did fly. The girls go sit backstage as we go get dressed and the seats begin to fill up. Paul comes into the dressing room and tells us its time to perform, and we walk onto the stage.