Ch.4 Never giving up

Niall's *POV* -

My date with Cher tonight was amazing. I havent felt that confident in a long time. Unfortuanley she couldnt stay over with me. Her ex fiance called and started a fight with her, she was to upset to stay. The date was still great for both of us. I took her on a walk around the town, passing a few stores in which we ran in and bought stuff. I bought her a beautiful dress that she looks fabulous in. Then i took her to the Ifel Tower. We ate dinner at Nandos. I insisted to take her somewhere more fancy but she objected and demanded we ate at Nandos. She knows me well.

I arrive home sooner than planed and look at the clock. If Liz is ignoring me then this should prove it. Its to late over there for her to still be sleeping. I dial her phone number and sit on the couch, the lads must be out aswell, it seems no one is home.

"Hello." she answers. My heart skips a beat.

"Oh thank you Lizzy! You answered!... Whats all the noise in the background love?" I ask, it is very noisy where she is at, I think maybe she is at a party, and i have interuppted her.

"Oh, Hayliey dragged me to a party to get over y-, someone." she says

"Any luck?" I ask cheekily.

"No. Hold on im walking outside so i can hear you better." I hate that i was pulling her away from the party but i wanted someone to talk to.

"Nevermind, Nialler, I have to go. Hay is geting upset, i was talking to this guy and she wants me to continue. I dont know how late i will be out so, ill talk to you tomorrow. Sorry."

"Oh, thats okay love. Have fun, but not too much, haha. I love you." did i just say that!? There is a pause then a voice.

"I love you too Niall, bye." she replies.

Before she hangs up i hear a voice, possibly the guy she was talking about. I feel a sting of jealousy, and I dont know why. I love Cher, but i just told Liz that i loved her. I must be tired. I walk up the stairs to my room and put on 'Moments', and fall asleep.