Ch.10 This Couldnt Get Better

Hi Guys! Sup!? Are you enjoying the fanfic?

Harry's *POV*-

We are all sitting around in the hotel. Me and Paul share a room but Paul is still out on the tour bus talking to our driver. So its just me and Brandy, in my hotel room. I go to tell the lads that i am in my room. When i get back Brandy is going through my drawers. She doesnt hear me come in, I stand there and watch her quietly. She is giggling at something, i lean over and i see she has found my boxers. she picks them up and i clear my throat. She jumps and throws the boxers back in the drawer and slams it shut. I chuckle and walk over to her. She blushes, very badly. I reach behind her and open the drawer again, i pull out the boxers she had. I stuff them into her purse, it was actually big enough to fit it. she laughed and excepted them. I grabbed her hand and lead her into the bathroom. I remembered hearing her talk to Baylee about how she doesnt think she is beautiful enough to date me. When we are in the bathroom there is a door mirrior that lets you veiw your whole body. I twirl her around in front of it and i stop her when she is facing it. I wrap my arms around her waist and whisper in her ear.

"You see that girl right there? That is the most beautiful and perfect thing in this world to me." she starts to tear up. "Well except my mum." I say and wink, she turns around and giggles. I look into her eyes and kiss her.

Elizabeth's *POV*-

Me and Niall are waiting for the club that we are going to too open. Liam, Dani, Louis, and El are all in their own room doing God knows what. Brandy and Harry are in his room, I dont think i want to interupt. These hotel rooms are huge, there is a door and a wall separating the beds in theses rooms, its like rooms inside of a room! Zayn and Baylee are on the other side of the wall from us. Niall is playing with my hand and asking me random questions, and then he asks one that really hits me.

"Do you love me?.... Elizabeth?" he says looking at me with his ocean blue eyes.

"Niall, I have loved you since the day we met at the signing. I never told you, i didnt tell you because i didnt want to be just another fan, you ment everything to m-" he cuts me off with a kiss. He seems to do that a lot. He picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist. He sets me on the bed and we kiss for a little while longer. When he pulls away i lay my head on his chest. He sits up a little bit.

"Will you marry me love?" he says and winks

"Why would you want to marry me?" I say.

"I belieive in no sex until marrige." he replies. i stare at him.

"Well thats good babe. And for the record I will marry you anyday." I smile at him and kiss his cheek. It looks like we wont be going out after all. All of us couples are perfect right where we are, it couldnt get better.