date night ch.2

Ch.2 Niall's *POV*-

I cant help but feel like there is something wrong with Liz. I care about her she is a great girl and she is in to all the things I am and that is why we are great friends and it hurts me when there is something wrong with her. She says its nothing so I will belieive it for now. On the other hand cant wait for my date with Cher tonight. I have had a crush on her since the X Factor, and the lads knew it but always kept it a secret. What great friends they are.

My phone starts to play 'want you back', by Cher, and I see that in fact, it is Cher calling me.

"Hey love, whats up?" i ask when i answer. She tells me how excited she is for tonight and how she cant waitto see where i am taking her. We talk for hours and then she says she has to go get ready, I look at the clock and realize that i have 2 hours until our date. We say goodbye and I go get ready.

~30 minutes later~

I am finished getting ready. So I decide to sit down and call Liz. She should be up by now, yet she hasnt texted me. I ring her up, no answer. This is odd, she usually takes every advantage she gets to talk to me. I havnt been on a date since X Factor and she knows this. I hope she doesnt think that talking to me before the date is going to distract me to much, because honstly, I really need to hear her voice right now, just so I can calm down a bit. This date must be perfect im sure she is my princess and i cant ruin our first date. Since she didnt answer i send her a text.

~To; Liz!!! (:~

Hey Liz, Lizzy, Lizzy-boo, Liz-bear,... Elizabeth!? You better text me back!

I wait for and hour for her to reply, but she doesnt. I now have 30 minutes until my date, I need her to reply. So i send her one more text and hope for a response.

~To; Liz!!! (:~

Elizabeth Bree Henon!!! I need to talk to you right now! Im about to go out with Cher, I really need to talk to you! Luv ya, -Nialler

I wait, she never responded, i had to go pick up Cher. It was time.

Elizabeth's *POV*-

Niall texted me 2 times. I didnt reply because i dont need to feel even more insecure than i do now. He says he needs to talk to me before his date, Im sure he will be fine without me. I know he isnt trying to rub him and Cher in my fac, but thats whats happening and i am above jealous. If thats possible. If i talked to him im sure i would break down. I cant risk that, because then he would know how i feel, and that would ruin everything, he is my life. I cant afford to lose that.