|Chapter 17| ~The Demon In The Snow~

Start from the beginning

Gato. Kakashi had two kunai's as Zabuza swung his sword from the front, but Kakashi stabbed him quickly then jumped. "You are useless. You can't even use your hands to do hand signs. Game over Zabuza." said Kakashi as Gato laughed. "He did kind of a good job on you, didn't he Zabuza? You look like a mess." he said when Zabuza looked at him. "I must say that, I'm...disappointed." he said and along with him stood a whole army (BTS army? 😄) of unknown thieves. (Oh....)

~~~~~~~

"Gato, I don't understand. What's all this?" asked Zabuza when Gato grinned. "Well, you see Zabuza there has been a slight change of plans. According to this new plan you will die here on this bridge." said Gato as all of them glared at him. "You don't work for me anymore. Think you can handle being alone demon of the mist ha! You look like a punk right now." he laughed when Yuki looked at Naruto then she chuckles. "Shut up bastard." she says which makes him to stare at her. "Oh, and that reminds me. You took a grab of my arm and nearly broke it, you punk!" said Gato then he kicked Haku's head, which made Yuki and Naru to tighten their fists.

"I wish she was still alive, so she could feel that." said Gato then he laughed when Naruto yelled. "HEY GET AWAY! GET AWAY FROM HIM, YOU SCUM!" and Kakashi stopped him. "No, Naruto use your head!" he said and Yuki put her hand on his shoulder. "Naru. Calm down. Even if he deserve to get beaten up by us." she said then rolled her eyes. "What about you Zabuza? Are you going to let him do that?!" he said to him as Zabuza glared. "Be quite you fool. Haku is dead, what does it matter?" he said, which made Naruto to growl.

"What? You going to let him treat Haku like a dog! You and Haku were together in many years, doesn't that mean anything to you?!" he said when Zabuza sighed. "You really don't understand the shinobi do you? I used him exactly as Gato used me. His powers, yes they meant something, but the boy...no." he said. "Zabuza." said Yuki and he turned his gaze to her. "But. Yuki you meant something to me. I actually cared about you." he said, which made Yuki to sigh deeply. "No, you can't be serious....You have taken care of Haku for many years, but still sees me as a more special person than him? You are so stupid, do you know that?" she said then she crossed her arms. "You can't have meant that! You are worst than I thought!" said Naruto.

"Yuki, Naruto stop. He is not the enemy." said Kakashi directly. "Shut up?! As far as I know, he is enemy number one!" said Naruto as Yuki sighed again. "Haku did anything for you. He even sacrified himself for you, because you were precious to him. How can you be so cruel and selfish?" she said when Naruto cried and she comforted him. "You two talk too much..." said Zabuza when a few tears fell from his eyes, which made them to look at him then he took off his bandage around his mouth. "Something got your tongue, or are you surprise that I am a human." he said then he talked about how he failed.

"Boy. Give me your kunai." he said afterwards to Naruto. "Here..." he said and when Zabuza caught it with his mouth he ran quickly, which made Gato shocked and when he charged at the thieves blood came everywhere. "..." thought Yuki then when he charged at everyone the last one was Gato who spit blood then he fell. All of a sudden Zabuza got stabbed on his back.

"Zabuza!" shouted Yuki then she ran up to him as he smiled. "There was no other way Yuki..." he said as she pound the ground with her fist. "Zabuza, don't die on me. You are a huge bastard if you do." she said, but he dropped the kunai then he fell on his knees.

"Is this goodbye? Is this was dying feels like?" he said as Yuki decided to pull him into a tight hug. "I-I'm sorry that I misjudged you Zabuza." she said which made him to smile. "It's okay kid. I will be with Haku. And you will become the ninja warrior you always wanted to be. I always listened to your words and dreams Yuki..." he said then he died in her arms. "Thanks Zabuza." she said then she saw Sasuke wake up, which made her to stand up. "Sasuke!" said Sakura then she hugged him. "Sakura get off me..." he said with a pissed look and she giggled making Yuki to lightly chuckle then Naruto stood infront of her.

"Yuki chan, are you...'' he said, but she cut him off with a warm hug. "I remember everything Naru kun.'' she says simply then show him the bracelet he gave her that had the letter N and they hugged again then when they let go of eachother, Yuki went up to Sasuke and ruffled his hair, which caught him off guard. "It's good to have you back. Duckbutt." she said as he rolled his eyes. "Guys, Sasuke is alright!" said Sakura and they all smiled, then the thieves spoked. "Don't get too comfortable. Who is going to pay us now that Gato is gone!" said one of them as Yuki glared at all of them.

"Tch. Bastards." she said then she swung her katana, walking up to them with a grin. "Let's attack the village and see what they got!" said another one when she stopped then she chuckled as they turned their gaze to her. "I won't let a bunch of stupid thieves attack the thing Tazuna, Inari, Tsunami and all the villagers cherish the most, so if you nobodies wants to hurt the village and the people here. Then you have to get through me first. Believe it." she said then grinned widely.

~~To be continued...~~