31: A New Dead Pool

Lindsey hadn't seen Liam since before school. She ran into Scott while looking for him during her free period.

"Oh, sorry, Lindsey," Scott apologized.

Lindsey smiled. "I wasn't looking at where I was going. I was looking for Liam. He said he had something that he needed to show me about the dead pool."

"I think I might know where he is." Scott and Lindsey headed towards the locker rooms and found Liam on the stairs.

"Liam?" Lindsey asked and he jumped. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." She sat down next to him as Scott sat down on the step behind them.

"I'm glad you're both here. There's something you need to see." He pulled folded papers from his back pocket. "Last night my printer went off by itself. I couldn't turn it off. I hit the cancel button probably a hundred times but it kept printing. I finally had to unplug it." He held out the folded papers. "This is what printed off."

Lindsey took the papers and unfolded them, Scott looking over her shoulder.

Sean Walcott 250

David Walcott 250

Michael Walcott 250

Christina Walcott 250

Lydia Martin 20

Scott McCall 25

Demarco Montana 250

Isabel Evans 17

Carrie Hudson 500

Kayleen Bettcher 250

Kira Yukimura 6

Elias Town 250

Lindsey Chasseur 21

"It's an updated version of the dead pool," Lindsey noted. "All the people that have been killed are crossed out."

Kate Argent 12

Noshiko Yukimura 5

Joanne McLaughlin 1

Steve Grace 1

Tom Hill 1

Brett Talbot 1

Isaac Lahey 1

Reed Schall 250

Richard Benefield 250

Jack Marsland 250

Joy Waldrop 250

Cheryl Calix 250

Jordan Parrish 5

"What the hell is this?!" Coach suddenly screamed from down the hall before they could read the last part of the list.

The three teens looked at each other before running down the hall. Coach's printer seemed to have become possessed and was spitting out printed sheets. Scott reached in and grabbed one before they retreated.

Satomi Ito 10

Malia Hale 4

Liam Dunbar 12

Lilith White 6

Meredith Walker 1

Devin Greene 7