Twenty - Nice & Slow

"I've never been to your house, it's so... Big." Marinette told Adrien as she looked around her surroundings. "Do you reckon your father would be angry if he knew i was here?"

"No, not at all, he wants me to find my soulmate..." Adrien told Marinette, who looked at him as if she wanted to hear more. "Well I obviously haven't told him yet as you know, but... He didn't get to spend much time with his, and his theory is that you should find your soulmate as soon as you can so you can spend lots of time with them, before it may be too late." Adrien explained. "I never met my mother..."

"Really? How so?" Marinette asked. "If you don't mind me asking..." She added.

"No, not at all, I don't tell many people because I just haven't had many people to open up to in my life... She was a strong woman, she was a singer who married a fashion designer, she was so happy but she really wanted to start a family, and when her dream came true it didn't exactly work out the way she wanted it to... My father told me that there were complications with her pregnancy with me and she ended up having to chose between me or herself. She wanted a family so bad that she would have given anything to have one. That included her own life..." Adrien had became quite upset talking about it and Marinette could sense Adrien getting upset.

"She sounded like a strong woman. One who knew exactly what she wanted in life. You should be proud." Marinette told him. She didn't exactly know what to say to him but she tried to comfort him as much as she could. "I can't sit here and tell you I know how it feels because I honestly don't but..."

"I know, I know, thank you Marinette..." Adrien appreciated her just listening to him.

"At least when the time is right, you know I'll be accepted, it's nice to know that." Marinette told him and Adrien agreed.

"Hopefully your parent's accept me." Adrien added.

"I honestly don't see why they wouldn't they are kind people, I know that if they know I am happy, they will be happy," Marinette said with a smile. Adrien lead Marinette to his room, she looked around it in awe. She had actually never been in a boy's room and found it fascinating to look at. Surprisingly, it wasn't at all what she was expecting. In movies guys have dirty, funny looking bedrooms with millions of posters. Adrien's room was large, but very clean and tidy. She thought it was her own fault for thinking of cliches. "Aww!" She then noticed a small fluffy black cat on the edge of Adrien's bed and pointed to it.

"Oh, yeah..." Adrien walked over to his bed and picked up her fluffy cat with bright green eyes. "Marinette, I would like you to meet Plagg, Plagg this is Marinette." Adrien brought the cat over to Marinette. "You aren't allergic or anything are you?" he asked and when she shook her head he gave Marinette the cat, which stared at Marinette whilst Marinette stroked him a few times.

"Hello Plagg, aren't you a cutie?" Plagg started to purr and Marinette smiled. "I wish I had a cat..." Marinette thought out loud. "They're adorable."

"Well Plagg will now want to smother you with attention... He is a diva and expects everyones undivided attention when he is in the room." Adrien chuckled.

"How cute..." Marinette beamed and put the cat on the floor allowing it to wonder around.

"So," Adrien said as he grabbed the Breaking Bad boxset. "How about this?" He asked.

"I am ready." Marinette told him and he jokingly rolled his eyes and told Marinette to follow him to the sofa in front of his TV. "I didn't even realise you have a sofa in your bedroom! What a luxury!" Marinette exclaimed and Adrien laughed.

"It just takes binge watching to another level." He told her as she sat down on the sofa, he went over to the DVD player to put in the first disc and he turned on his TV and grabbed the remotes before taking a seat next to Marinette. He grabbed the blanket that was draped over the back of the sofa and pulled it to Marinette, "Get comfortable, we are gonna get through some of these..." He warned her and she giggled, Marinette took the blanket and unfolded it draping some over Adrien, she took her half and settled into it.