Chapter 17

His eyes were sparkling white as snow. Aeden stared at me and leaned down to kiss me. My first kiss was stolen by Aeden, the King of Faerie's. It felt warm all throughout my body while he kissed me. My mind was racing and so was my heart. He held my cheek like he was dying and kissing me like it was his last breath. My arms wrapped around his neck and he cupped his other hands around my waist and carried me to my bed. He was on top of me, his hands running down the sides of my body. He held my hands down above my head, but I knew I wasn't ready to go any further, because that's when the broom came.

The broom banged on his head until he was off of me. I giggled while being red and Piper standing in the door way, with the death glare. With all the others behind her, which made me stop my giggles.

They looked ready to kill Aeden, and Aeden was standing there like he just came back to his senses. They all stalked towards him and I went in front of him.

"Violence doesn't solve anything." I say with a serious glare. "You hurt him, and I will not accept any of you as my mate." That's when they became scared. Their looks said it all. 

 Aeden seemed to calm down a little bit because I just saved his ass from having a beating from six other men.  But, I expect now they all want a kiss too.  Their eyes were glowing.  The full moon must've taken effect of them by now.  They are either pissed or sexually frustrated.  Probably both.  

"I've had enough heart attacks for one night," said Piper.  

 She had taken out a bottle and sprinkled it on all of them in the room.

Now I was going to have a bating from her broom.  My head was light as a feather.  Somehow, I was saved from that beating and went to bed to dream. 

_________________________________________________________

I was awake in a bed.  It was the color of red.  Blood red.  I must be in Zadimus' mansion because of the decor.

All of the seven kings have their own place around the palace, in seven different mansions because of their different races.  And of course, Zadimus' is black and red.  I stood up and started making my way around the room, and it was dark in the room.  I walked to the balcony in his room, and the full moon over taken the scene in the forest with the palace in the background. It was beautiful, but I walked back inside and I heard music playing.  More like a violin.  I open the doors to go out into the hall, and the music came from another room down the hall.  I walk up to the door and hear a soft and sad melody.  I could sense the sadness in the tunes being played. 

I open the door softly and see Zadimus sitting on a red velvet chair outside on a balcony.  I heard the waves crash as he played.  I slowly walk up to him, and put my arms around him to soothe him.  It didn't startle him because of his high senses.   I heard a sharp in take, and his head turns around.  The moonlight had perfect timing and was shining on the both of us.  

"My dear Zahra, if I kiss you in this moment I don't think I would be able to stop myself from anything else," and his eyes turn red.  He came closer to me as my breath was caught in my throat.

His eyes close and moves in so fast that I couldn't back away.  His lips move against mine by the rhythm of a heart beat.  I couldn't move because the mate pull has an affect on me.  In instinct, my arms wrap around his neck, and his lips travel to my neck.  His hands running down all over my body.  A whole new sensation.  Electric and something felt warm inside me, and it earned a little moan.  I felt himself stop and my breath stopped.  His fangs came out and I felt them against my neck.  Somehow I couldn't move away or speak to him to stop.  I knew I should've held back.

Then....

____________________________________________________________

I woke up, and I couldn't move.  Someone was on top of me.  

I open my eyes and see Zadimus, his fangs out, eyes red, and it's still night time.

I should've locked the door, and I have no idea how he went passed Piper and her broom stick. 

"Z-Zadimus," I say, "please don't."  I say with a tear running down my face.  He calms down because his eyes almost go  back to normal. His fangs also went back.

"I'm sorry, Zahra." he says with sad eyes.

"It's okay.  I know it was the full moon effect on you." I say with a little smile.

"You can stay with me tonight, if you'd like." I say with an even bigger smile.

He seemed confused, then laid down next to me.  I scoot closer to him and snuggle against his chest.  He likes that, it seems.  He warps his arms around me and I felt nothing beat.  Somehow, it seems okay because the tingles and the feelings I felt in that moment made up for everything.

I slip away a little bit into sleep, and I heard him say....

_____________________________________________________-

CLIFFHANGER YA'LL :P

Next chapter will be Zadimus' POV!!!

What do you think will happen next?

What will he say?

;)