Chapter 10

I woke up, yet again. I was still in the room and I was back in the bed. I can remember what happened but it made no sense. Fairy tales are not suppose to be real. They're just suppose to be in books and written words on paper.
Someone knocks on the door, and Lycio walked in.
"I'm sorry, Piper, but this must happen." he says.
I don't respond. I just look at him. I try display no emotion.
He sighs and walks over to me and takes his hand in mine. The sparks flew but I didn't act on them this time and just pulled my hand away from his. I saw sadness in his eyes.
"We're all going to change into our other forms so they can greet you." I still don't say anything, and he stands up and goes to the front of the bed. He takes off his shirt and I look away.
"Zahra, you must watch the change." he says with a force that made me look back at him. He takes off his pants and leaves himself in his undergarments. I heard bones cracking, and I've always hated that so I covered my ears and saw him change into his true form,
A monster some would call, or a cute little puppy. He was a large wolf for his size. His fur was golden like his eyes, and he decides to jump on to the bed, and I let out a scream. He whimpers and licks my hand. I feel the panic attack coming now. I hate how my mind takes so long to catch up to the real world. He must notice and lays on top of my lower half on my body and rests his head on my legs and sniffs near my stomach. He cooes, and it's kind of cute. I reach out to pet him, and he growls a bit. I take my hand away and he whimpers. I reached out again and started to pet him. I still felt the sparks even in this form. I still felt my panic attack. He puts his head up and I hear a little whisper "it's okay, darling. I'll protect. you." I blush, and keep petting him. I think I like this form the best so far.
I still don't agree with them about the idea that I'm suppose to choose one of them. I really don't want anyone. I like to be alone because I am independent. It makes me feel better that no one else will have to deal with my problems.
I say the unexpected, "You know, I really don't want to be in this destiny. I don't want anyone to be bothered with my problems," and I mumbled it, and I had forgotten that werewolves have super hearing and that's when I hear him growl, and change back on me, naked. I blush.
"Zahra, your problems are our problems now and you must accept that." he says harshly.
"Then I'll just keep everything to myself." I say stubbornly.
"Zahra, you need to share with us or we may end up hurting you one day. It will not be us, but our forms. They can take control unless you cooperate. My other form is all right right now and in the situation of trying to let you understand." he says sharply.
"Please put some clothes on," I say desperately.
He smirks and I close my eyes while he puts his clothes back on.
"Xeddror will come next since you have already seen his eyes," and with that he walks out the door and I hear it lock behind him. I manage to help myself out of the bed and find a bathroom. I walk in and close it behind me and lock it. I feel the panic attack arise. I start crying and screaming uncontrollably. I couldn't stop myself. I heard footsteps in the room, and I'm guessing they are trying to find me.
My breathing came fast and quick like lighting. I heard pounding on the door.
"Zahra, let us in!" says an unknown voice.
"Baby girl, come on it will be fine. Let us in." says Ocenne.
"No! Leave me alone!" and I sit in the corner behind the shower and continue crying when I heard the door being broke down. I saw a few of them but not all. Ocenne turned and saw me and went for me, but I screamed like I never screamed before, and he looked at me, shocked.
"D-d-on't t-t-touch m-m-me." and I'm still crying uncontrollably and I hide my face in my knees.
Ocenne mumbled and came over to me anyways and pulled me to him, he was whispering something I didn't know, and before I knew it, I was asleep, AGAIN.
***************************
    I'm telling you guys that I am becoming tired of falling asleep. 
  I wake up and I am yet again in my bed, but this time it is night, and I end up seeing Ocenne in the corner of the room staring me down.  I am starting to hate this place.  I do not like to be stared at much. 
  "Zahra, I personally would appreciate it if you told any of us what's going on," he said with a blank face on no emotion.
  I just stare, what am I suppose to do?  Just sit and spill all of my secrets?  Most of those are for no one to know.
  "Lycio told me what you said to him, in fact he told all of us."  I shrink. 
  "I just don't tell anything anything about myself.  I tell everyone the truth when a question is asked but I am not just going to sit and spill everything that I keep to myself.  In fact, it's just my business." I say it quietly.  He growls and walks over to me sitting on the bed, clenching the sheets.  I figure he's trying to touch or hurt me.
  "Zahra, I really hate being the bad guy, but you will accept this."  when did I ever say I wouldn't?  Now I'm just mad, no PISSED.   I'm crying too.  I can't hold it in.
  "I do not have to accept this, and force will not cut it either.  None of you are giving me time to adjust, and you know what, YOU ALL ARE CAUSING MY PAIN!" and his eyes had tears, I think, and he stands up and storms out of the room, and shuts it and locks it behind him.  I hate this place.  I want to go home, but where was my home?

————————————-
Sorry guys for no two updates yesterday, but I'll make it up to you guys ❤️ and thanks for the 100 reads!!!!! 😍😍😍