Chapter 14

You know, I've always had dreams that I thought would come true like my fairy tales. I have always loved them because they make me have hope. Somehow, I have lost hope. My emotions are held in all the time and I need to be more open, but it's hard to trust when you were betrayed and bullied all the time. Especially when I have thought that everything could be okay. Maybe one day my wish will come true. Where I am loved and found.
**********************
I blinked, and my eyes opened. I saw some bright lights and heard some whispers and tears. I felt heavy, like my body was under water, and it just seems that I am in a hospital room and it certainly smells like one. Somehow I have always loved the smell of a hospital even though it's full of death, but also life lives in them.
I sit up a bit and I see an older women sitting there. My memory came slowly back of her. My little old Piper, even though she'd beat me with her broom if she had the chance. I giggled to myself and that caught her attention. She looks like she just had saw a ghost, and then came rushing over to me and embraced me. I decided to say, "Do I know you?"
She started crying more and I regretted that decision because it was suppose to be a joke, "Piper, I am only trying to lighten those tears," and she looked at me with a little smile and started to laugh. Crazy old women should be her name.
"You know you sacred all of us,' and that confused me.
"Who's 'us'?" I ask.
"Oh no, they're not going to like this." she says with a frown and face palms herself.
"Who Piper?" I ask curiously.
"You're Seven Kings of Sin."
And it came flooding back.

____________________________

Not a huge update, just something little :) more to come!!!