Chapter 5

The tension in the room is very unsettling, and gives me goose bumps.  They all stare at each other like they want to kill each other. 
  "Hey, um, guys," and they stop at look at me with an emotion in their eyes that I cannot read.  But it felt amazing.
  "Yes, Zahra?" Ocenne asks.
  "Why do you three look like you want to kill each other?" and they look at me in surprise.
  "We're brothers, even though we may not look a like, we still like to tease each other from time to time."  And they chuckle.  That doesn't seem right.  It feels like a lie, but I will let it slip for now. 
  My guts decide to take control, "Do you guys mind if I ask you all a question?" they shake their head.
  'Well, um, do you guys ever have weird dreams of people's eye color changing?" and they look at me like I'm something they're trying to figure out.
  "It could maybe just mean you think of people a different way and when their eye's change colors, maybe it could mean that the color that is represented could be the way they act or what they are inside," says Xeddror. 
  I shrug, and go back to Piper.  'Are you hungry Zahra?" my stomach growls for me before I could even open my mouth.
  "I'll take that as a yes" and she smiles.
  'We can take you out if you'd like, ladies," Lycio says.  I smile and nod at him.  The death glares start again, but seriously what is with them?
  "I guess that's all right as long as it's okay with Zahra." says Piper.
  "I mean it's okay, I just don't like people spending money on me or anything, plus I would need to take Mosey with me," I say shyly.
  "Zahra, what have I told you?  You just thank them and carry on.  Besides, food is food.  No arguing.  And I'm sure they wouldn't mind Mosey coming along, right boys?" she chuckles as my face blushes.  They all look at me and smile.
  "It's not a problem cupcake," Lycio says.  Again with the death glares.
  I smile when he calls me cupcake, and I think the other two are ready to fight him.  I can feel the tension. "Okay, let's go then," Piper says like a little child.  I pick up my fat Mosey Posey and  Xeddror opens the car door for Piper and me, and then moves in to beside me. 
  The sparks flew when his leg brushed against mine, and he looked at me in that moment with a smirk.  He puts his hand on my thigh causing a blush to rise to my cheeks, and it's driving me crazy like I want to pounce.
  Where in the hellist world did that come from/  I usually don't think like that.  And you know, ever since they arrived to the house, I forgot about my parent's death.
*********************************************************
  We arrived at a fancy type of restaurant, and I was not dressed for this sort of place.  And I don't think I can take Mosey with me, which does make me feel a bit sad.
  "It's okay, cupcake.  We're friends with the owner, and he's okay with Mosey coming inside for today," says Ocenne and I smile.  It's like he can read my mind.  Seriously, the tension spiked when I smile at Ocenne and again the death glares.  I don't think those will be going away any time soon. 
  Lycio opens the door and lets Xeddor, Piper, and Mosey out.  I was moving out of the car when Lycio helps me by taking my hand.  The sparks baby, sparks.  It's starting become a fairy tale, like in my books.  He looks at me and smiles, while my face turns red.  He even kisses my hand which takes me to another world of sparks.  My blush runs deeper and I can tell because his smirk grew and grew and grew wider.  He lets go and closes the door, then slips his arms around my waist, and I'm telling you if my blush could go deeper it's heading there quite fast.  Yet again, I can feel the death glares, and it felt dramatic, like I was a possession.  They walked behind us, and I could feel their eyes on the back of his and my head.  I felt my breath pick up, and my heart started to hurt. 
  "Hey, um, d-do y-yo-u g-g-g-uys k-know where the r-r-restroom is?" they look at me with odd glances and point in the direction, but Lycio interrupts by saying, "I'll take you there myself, cupcake. It's a difficult place to find."  he says smiling and I nod, the others tell him where we are going to sit and they take Mosey with them. 
  He pulls me along to the restrooms and it sounds like no ones ther and I can panic in peace, but then Lycio drags me into the women's bathroom and locks it behind him.
  "L-L-ycio, why d-d-did you l-l-ock the b-bathroom?" I ask while trying not to panic.
  "Zahra, listen to me, I know you're going to have a panic attack, and I want to be here for you.  It'll be okay." he says with a little smile.  That's when the tears start flowing and the rapid breathing.  He pulls me towards the sink, and he sicks on the counter, then pulls me into his lap.  He runs his hands through my hair and whispers little things that make no sense to try to calm me down.  The spark grew larger and I felt warm, safe.  His kissed my forehead and that sent me calming down a bit.
  'Do you know why this happens, Zahra?" he asks and he seems a bit worried.
  "I've had a bad childhood, and I'd rather not talk about it or I just might cry more." I say while more tears run down my face.  He wipes my tears, and I think he's going to kiss me.  His eyes lock onto mine and the universe felt like it stopped.  I've never had my first kiss before, and it may go to Lycio.  The connection in the room is so strong that I felt like the universe was watching, waiting for the moment.  Lycio's lips become closer and closer, and when I close my eyes, I hear pounding on the bathroom door.
  "LYCIO, WE BEST NOT BE HURTIN' MY DEAR OLD ZAHRA OR I WILL GRAB THE FLIPPIN' BROOM!!!" says a angry and worried Piper. 
  He chuckles, and whispers to me, "Another time, my love."
  He puts me and down and he walks over to the door and unlocks it to show to very angry men and one furious Piper. 
  "You can make me grand babies another time, but it shouldn't happen in this old thang of a bathroom." she chuckles, and the three look like it's a dream that she said that.  Even though I'm a tomato again.  I walk out slowly and the three walk in front of us, and Piper whispers, "Honey, it's okay to tell me that you're going to have a panic attack.  I'm glad Lycio could calm you down before you could do harm to yourself."
  I swear the three in front of me snapped their necks back like it was a life or death situation.
  "Piper could I ask you something?" says Xeddror.
  "I suppose so." she says with a sly face.
  "What do you mean by Zahra hurting herself?" he says with no emotion.
  "That's not for me to talk about." and then all eyes land on.
  "I don't talk to anyone but Piper about that." I say quickly and sit down.  They still stare at me, and that's when another man walked up and said, "Hello brothers, who may this little lady be?" looking at me and smirking.  He has brown hair and blue eyes, while Xeddror has blonde hair and green eyes, Ocenne has black hair and blue eyes, and then Lycio has red hair with hazel eyes.  He takes my hand and kisses it, and damn it, those sparks are back.

————————————————

Picture of Mosey Posey

Goodness guys, over 1,400 words today.  Until tomorrow 😍

Just a little information, every picture at top is from a scene in the chapter, don't forget to vote!!! 💙

Newest character introduced ❤️

This is Xeddror 😍

This is Ocenne 💎

This is Lycio 😍❤️

This is Lycio 😍❤️

If you guys want to, you can send me photos for a cast ❤️ I found these on google for the time being but they match perfectly for now.