Chapter 3

Their eyes locked on to me and the only word I heard them whisper, "Mine."
  I bolted after that point, and I headed straight for the library.  I had to move past them some how, crazy people!  I swear somehow I always have myself in the most dangerous situations.  I felt like a little fox being chased by a predator, but it feels like a pack. 
  The three of them formed a small circle type of stance as they try to trap me.  Purple, gold, and ocean eyes lock in on me and hold me in a stance where I couldn't move.  Time felt like it had stopped. 
  They move in on me, like a prey ready to run away. 
  I turn around and start running to anywhere that doesn't involve them.  I kept running and running through the forest to find somewhere that will help me  hide form these...unknown people.  Their eyes.  THEIR EYES were the thing that made time stop, the world was gone.  It felt like me and them, but it still had the feeling like I was missing something. 
  I felt lightheaded, and so I stopped.  I have to breath, I tell myself. Almost having a panic attack and running do not mix very well. 
  I heard them yelling for me.  Maybe I did overreact to one of them had known my name, and maybe Piper had told them my name since I live there.  Now it's lived.  They're taking away my home.  I hate them for that. 
  They're coming closer, and I decide to confront them since I didn't want to lose anymore breaths and pass out.  Someone would only know what would happen.
  They come out from behind the trees, and stare at me like they're found their salvation. 
  "Zahra, why did you run from us?" one asks.
  I try to compose myself so I don't try to panic or cry.  "Who are you?  Why are you taking away my home?  Why did your eyes change colors?"  Their faces changed from surprise to possessive.
  "Our little Zahra, why did you look at our eyes?" one asks with a smirk.
  "She knows too much now, we need to take her back to the others."
  All three nods their heads and start running to me, and I do a very smart thing and start to climb the tree.  It seems smart since they're better at running, and I move through the trees.

  I know it seems weird to run through trees, but it is my best option since they seem faster than me

I know it seems weird to run through trees, but it is my best option since they seem faster than me. I didn't think of anything else in time. This is what happens when you grow up near the forest, you learn how to climb trees, play in creeks, and etc.
They were following me pretty close.
"Zahra, come back! We can explain!" they all said. I couldn't, it felt wrong but so right and I felt like my freedom was at stake because of them.
"No, I don't even know you guys, why in the hell would I come back towards you?"
"Zahra, please," purple eyes says calmly.
"Yes, please Zahra," said the golden eyes.
Ocean eyes nodded, and I stopped moving in the trees. I felt the tug, the pull. It's just how they described it in my books.
The feeling of...
My foot slips,
And I start to fall,
From very high up,
And then my world comes crashing down.
*************************************
I woke up startled and I had jumped up. I looked at my surroundings, and I was at the library.
Piper was sitting in the chair across the room with a few tears, and then she looked at me and came rushing over.
"Zahra, don't you dare scare me again or I'll grab that damn broom and beat you! Scaring your dear old Piper like that will kill me one day." she said with a frown.
I look at her like I was just in hell.
"Honey, did you dream of something bad?" she asks me suddenly and surprisingly.
"Piper, I had a dream that I was being chased by--" and I hear the door open, and in came the three men: ocean eyes, purple eyes, and golden eyes. But, their eyes were regular colors? And they looked very scare. How can that be when I clearly saw--
"Oh my! I'm sorry Zahra I forgot to tell you about these men coming today. They're going to be in charge of our library now and the financial status of it. They're buying out the library from the county." she says with a small smile.
"Oh, I'm sorry I scared you three.." I say with a shy smile.
"It's okay Zahra, we didn't mean for the sudden explanation for why we are here." the one I remember was the gold eyes. His voice sent shivers down my spine. I still felt that pull and tug.
The one I remember with purple eyes smiles at me and ocean eyes smirk at me. "Oh, I'm sorry again Zahra, I forgot to introduce them. The one of the right is Xeddror, the one in the middle is Ocenne, and the one of the left Lycio." I nodd.
"It's nice to meet all of you." I say as calmly as I can compose myself to.
They all nod in agreement. Their names sound like they are from a fairy tale, maybe multiple. I haven't read many with those kind of names.
"Zahra, we all are going to talk about this since this is your home." Piper says with a smile.
"Okay, but why was I asleep?" I ask.
"You had a panic attack, and it caused you to faint so we put you in the bed." Ocenne says. I nodd. I guess that explained how I was in my bed when I woke up a few moments ago. This was a lot to take in still, and even my breathing wasn't back to normal.
"This is a lot to take in, you know, Piper, I didn't expect any of this to happen." I say without an expression. And by the way, what time is it?"
"It's about 4 in the afternoon." says Xeddror.
Shit! I say to myself, I need to go home. I quickly pull myself up and out of bed and end up being dizzy, and losing my balance. But, Lycio catches me before I fall.
The few funny things is that 1) I heard growling and 2) I felt electricity.