Chapter 11

PIPER P.O.V.

  That stubborn girl.  I rush my way to her room and walk in. I mumble something to myself.
She's crying under her blankets while the moonlight is flowing into the room, and in just a few nights the full moon will appear, and that means they all will want to mate her.  That means I must hide and mask her scent and her.  What a pain these horny bastards are, I swear my broom is calling me just now.
  "Zahra, sweetie, what's the matter?"  I ask her.  I hate seeing her like this.  It's hard for her to adjust to anything new.  She hasn't had anything new to adjust to, and plus it's a pain adjusting.  It's like adding on a new part of yourself that you do not understand.
  "I don't want to be here Piper, they're hurting me."  my broom is chirping my name.  i SWEAR THOSE HORNY BASTARDS ARE GOING TO HAVE IT!
  "Sweetie, remember all those books you read in our library?" she nods, "Imagine that you have been sucked into a fantasy world, and you have to change the fate of both worlds.  And by being with them, it could help.  Help their world's.  You're kind of like a super hero, sweetie." I say with a smile, and now she needs old little Piper.  It's true, I am short.
  "But Piper, I don't want to be a super hero, I just want to read about them.  I just want to be alone.  I was independent, and now I am being forced into seven men's lives when they can just go and have anyone they want and even if they don't, I don't want them."  I swear I heard footsteps.  Luckily, I enchanted the door when I had came in so they wouldn't hurt her, as how she puts it.  They started to bang on the door.
  "PIPER LET US IN OLD HAG!"
  "WE WANT MATE!"
  "SHE NEEDS TO LEARN!"
  Zahra started crying harder.  I pulled her to me and hummed to her, so it would block out the sound of them.    I unchanted the door and they all fell to the floor when they opened the door.  I chuckle to myself and have my broom wisp by their heads, and they ducked.  I held it firmly in my hands, and rubbed Zahra's back as she tries to stay as close as possible to me.  They all stand up, embarrassed. 
  I give them death glares.
  "You horny bastards shouldn't be putting all of this pressure on her, or I will sick my broom after all of you." I say with an evil smile.  They clear their throats and look around.  "That's what I thought," I say, "Now, Zahra, I'd like you to look up and tell these horny bastards what you feel, even though they can feel your sadness."  she doesn't budge.  She tries to speak, but she may need water.
  "Someone please grab her a glass of water, if you'd be so kind to your mate." and they all rush away.
  "Zahra, honey you must try.  I will not let them touch you or harm you.  You're safe.  They wouldn't harm you anyways, but they can become very touhcy and feely."
  "I cannot try when I do not know them.  Just because you know them, and whoever else does not mean I know.  I don't think I even want to know." she still cries a bit, "They even keep me locked in here.  I feel trapped and hurt.  I feel like a caged animal that they are trying to tame, and I do not want to be one."
  I felt sad for her, and I know they don't mean to keep her in here, they're just afraid of losing her.  But if this keeps up, they may just lose her another way.
  "You know what, I'll take you to my cottage here and let you gather your thoughts there until after the full moon, now how does that sound?"  she picked up her head and smiled.  She nodded and I wisped her away leaving her a little message that I'd be there soon.
  They all came back, and when they had saw that Zahra was not with me anymore, their eyes became much more vibrant.
  "Now you seven listen to me, she is staying somewhere until the full moon to gather her thoughts.  She has a slow thinking process that she needs to go through so she can catch up to reality.  You will not try to find her because I have hidden her scent and her herself.  If you want to see her, you will stay here," and with that I wisped away.

———————————
Here's a small update guys!!!! Sorry about not posting this Friday, I thought about adding more but I love the cliff hanger 🤪